VN Ren'Py Abandoned New Hokage Servant: Naruto Parody Game [v0.2] [Rnot2000]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
cover-02.png

Overview:
You play as Yu Kagami the Hokage Servant,
He become Lady Tsunade's (The 5th Hokage) servant who was save him 3 years ago...
As he work something strange happen in the Village...
Thread Updated: 2021-12-21
Release Date: 2021-12-21
Developer: Rnot2000 F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

5.jpg 4.jpg 3.jpg 1-2.jpg 1.jpg tsunadexxx part1-1-3-01.png 3_1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
All these Naruto games and I have yet to see one with a female Madara, I mean can you IMAGINE if someone of that level of power became as obsessed with the player character as Madara did Hashirama?

Last edited:

Zawarudo94

Oct 26, 2017
Another Naruto VN/trainer/harem game among a sea of others. This specific parody is becoming so saturated with games that I can't help but wonder if, at some point in the near future, the latest updates tab will be filled with Naruto harem renpy games that are nearly identical. Do you plan to do anything different with this game compared to the dozen other ones?

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
Another Naruto VN/trainer/harem game among a sea of others. This specific parody is becoming so saturated with games that I can't help but wonder if, at some point in the near future, the latest updates tab will be filled with Naruto harem renpy games that are nearly identical. Do you plan to do anything different with this game compared to the dozen other ones?
have to agree. it would be nice to see some bleach or dbz games done in the same style. unfortunately most the ones ive come across are shit

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
well it will be different game :l... i mean different developer... different game

Zawarudo94

Oct 26, 2017
well it will be different game :l... i mean different developer... different game
Right, but I mean, what will be different? These games tend to be incredibly formuleic. For example. Start as person working for hokage. Start to fuck with girls and do some quests to get scenes. 'Train' them to fuck you. Then you just get some simple fucking scenes and maybe dress them up. Rinse and repeat for every notable character and bada bing bada boom. Not saying it doesn't have its charm, I'm just saying in the umpteenth iteration of that same formula things tend to get a bit stale. Entering saturated markets is fine if you can stand out in some way, do something different or with a unique spin. Otherwise, aside from the name attached to the game and variable changes in art style, what's the difference between this and the other games?

Zawarudo94

Oct 26, 2017
have to agree. it would be nice to see some bleach or dbz games done in the same style. unfortunately most the ones ive come across are shit
Yeah, kinda annoying that the parody market is entirely taken by Naruto. Theres that one DBZ rpgmaker game that isn't bad if a bit awkward to navigate, but at least interesting. These naruto games annoy me because they all seem to be.. well... exactly the same. Nothing new regarding the story, nor the characters, the scenes, anything. Just some bozo walks in and builds a harem doing some quests and corrupting the female cast. Honestly, for the most part the games don't even have anything to do with Naruto as a series itself. If you took the girls, changed their appearance slightly, took out all of the specific names and kept everything else the same, would anyone have an inkling of an idea that the game is a naruto based parody for almost all of them? Probably not, because theyre entirely disjointed. I say almost all because there's no way I'm taking the time to slog through them all.

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Right, but I mean, what will be different? These games tend to be incredibly formuleic. For example. Start as person working for hokage. Start to fuck with girls and do some quests to get scenes. 'Train' them to fuck you. Then you just get some simple fucking scenes and maybe dress them up. Rinse and repeat for every notable character and bada bing bada boom. Not saying it doesn't have its charm, I'm just saying in the umpteenth iteration of that same formula things tend to get a bit stale. Entering saturated markets is fine if you can stand out in some way, do something different or with a unique spin. Otherwise, aside from the name attached to the game and variable changes in art style, what's the difference between this and the other games?
i see some or most of naruto game it's kinda like grinding or trainer games that you hve some level and battleling system... i say that was cool i mean i love gridning game, i've made trainer game too, but when i make that trainer or grinding games my story get suck cause i focus on my balancing game finding bugs blabalbala.... so this time i think i more focusing in story driving and character develpoment... that's why i put male also female character in this game... most of other games mostly add female character with less male, i get it it NSFW game..... , but yeah back again i tried to be different in this game :l.... hopefully it work... :')

Zawarudo94

Oct 26, 2017
i see some or most of naruto game it's kinda like grinding or trainer games that you hve some level and battleling system... i say that was cool i mean i love gridning game, i've made trainer game too, but when i make that trainer or grinding games my story get suck cause i focus on my balancing game finding bugs blabalbala.... so this time i think i more focusing in story driving and character develpoment... that's why i put male also female character in this game... most of other games mostly add female character with less male, i get it it NSFW game..... , but yeah back again i tried to be different in this game :l.... hopefully it work... :')
Alright. I took a brief look at the story because it is late where I live and didn't really feel like getting into it. I'll run through it tomorrow and give you some pointers if you're interested, but I hope you get the point I'm trying to get across and maybe feel inspired to try and spice things up. If the story is centrally focused on just, well, seducing the girls, that's pretty par for the course. Different doesn't mean reducing the grind and focusing more on the standard story, it means taking an entirely different approach. That doesn't necessarily mean reinventing the wheel, but just trying to think outside of the small box these trainer games tend to dwell within. For example, for a bit of intrigue, why not try to tie the game's focus heavily into the main story of the anime, reimagining events with an altered timeline? Just a quick thought, not sure if that would work well, but that's a quick example of something these games tend to avoid since it would require more than a passing thought given into developing the plot. I could argue that I tend to find most trainers boring personally, but that's a personal grievance and I don't find every trainer to be a victim of that preference. Either way, all I recommend is to take a look at all of the other trainers (a daunting task, I know) and write down all of the things they all do the same. Then, take a look at your game and do the same. If you find too much overlap, think long and hard about where those overlaps are, what they are, and how you can do things in a different way that would be fun. You can even look at entirely different games and take strokes from them if they don't fall in the middle of that ven diagram. Whatever the case, you responded and seem to be thinking on my comments so thanks for your time, and I hope that you take some of this advice to heart and make a successful game.

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Alright. I took a brief look at the story because it is late where I live and didn't really feel like getting into it. I'll run through it tomorrow and give you some pointers if you're interested, but I hope you get the point I'm trying to get across and maybe feel inspired to try and spice things up. If the story is centrally focused on just, well, seducing the girls, that's pretty par for the course. Different doesn't mean reducing the grind and focusing more on the standard story, it means taking an entirely different approach. That doesn't necessarily mean reinventing the wheel, but just trying to think outside of the small box these trainer games tend to dwell within. For example, for a bit of intrigue, why not try to tie the game's focus heavily into the main story of the anime, reimagining events with an altered timeline? Just a quick thought, not sure if that would work well, but that's a quick example of something these games tend to avoid since it would require more than a passing thought given into developing the plot. I could argue that I tend to find most trainers boring personally, but that's a personal grievance and I don't find every trainer to be a victim of that preference. Either way, all I recommend is to take a look at all of the other trainers (a daunting task, I know) and write down all of the things they all do the same. Then, take a look at your game and do the same. If you find too much overlap, think long and hard about where those overlaps are, what they are, and how you can do things in a different way that would be fun. You can even look at entirely different games and take strokes from them if they don't fall in the middle of that ven diagram. Whatever the case, you responded and seem to be thinking on my comments so thanks for your time, and I hope that you take some of this advice to heart and make a successful game.
1635914374542.png

yeah sure man... ok the story... again i mainly focus on story... so i'm not making a repatable game system, so it's a straight story... not open world that you can grind,i can say for me the only developer... it'really risky also makes the game look never end...
anyway thanks for the advice :) have a nice day

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Still play the demo but so far I must say it was very good, compare to the previous Naruto game you develop this one have a better art and look more story focus. I'll bookmark and hope to see more in the future, hopefully you will focus developing this one as many updates as possible

Reactions: rnot2000

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Always like a naruto adult games, the artwork is the best if compared with the others imo.
Question, is it romance, corruption or has both options?

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes