VN - Ren'Py - New Hope [v0.5.1] [YahBoi Blayke]

1. 5.00 star(s)

SimbaThePup

v0.3
    The VN is still in its early phase but so far it looks very promising. Good graphics, the plot seems fine so far, characters and dialogues are believable, great story-telling. I can't wait for updates.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Arufuredo

until now the story is captivating, the characters are well structured (maybe only Jeremy is what you know little) and I must say that there is still a world to discover... both the supernatural, both romantic and sexual. I imagine there will be several separate chapters given the large size of the files, but no matter, I’m curious about what will come in the future. I vote in advance based on what I’ve already seen. Keep it up
  3. 5.00 star(s)

notfrank

Really enjoyed the prequel to the story. The internal struggle is interesting and really enjoyable to read through, and love the supernatural twist at the end. Really excited to see where you take this story. :)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Gohan56

I’ve been looking forward to this VN since its announcement and it’s definitely off to a strong start! Well written and visually appealing, with an interesting cast of characters that I’m keen to learn more about. This chapter had an interesting twist, which I definitely wasn’t expecting, but I have complete confidence in the dev so looking forward to the next update