VN - Ren'Py - New Horizon [v0.2.1] [KawaiiSukebe]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ayo342

Promising start. Interesting story, likeable characters and great renders. It's a slow burn with a lot of build up to each character it seems, which I like as well.
    I think you should give it chance.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Natsy asf

Good:
    Beautiful art.

Bad:
    Boring jokes and memes refrence.

Despite appearing quite a lot, the combat scenes are so goofy.

There arent many options for players.

The characters didn't really have a true individual personality and all seamed to have extremely similar personalities,

Music sometimes doesn't fit the situation

Next, some sexual situations are loose and generic, seen in a thousand other games before. There's not really a sense of conquest through meaningful moments.

The plot isn't that bad but I've seen these typical plot types too many times so everything in this game becomes so predictable. With the main character's plot amor that as big as the whole galaxy, nothing will surprise me, : MC enters a battle - win as always - the girls spread their legs and let him bang them - repeat.

Although I want to mention the number of sex scenes, but this game is just. v0.1.5 at the moment. Hopefully in the future the dev gonna improve his writing. But if it continues as it is, this game will become a game that, lack of lewd, and plot. Thanks for reading this and sorry for my bad english
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Alayavijnapti

I really like the start of this game. But we really need some clear story on how his Power come to be. I feel it's not right to judge too early regarding the game in it's whole, so i'll will keep paying attention to it.

The games body model is very very good, not to mention the Sex scenes, moves and positions are smooth and hot. I wish your journey full of hope!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Soulpuppet

I'm really digging this game so far. The story is pretty cool and the MC isn't some punk he actually has some alpha chad energy. When the end of the update ended it left me wanting more, most games lately haven't made me feel like that so this is a plus.

The girls are cute and the animations are pretty smooth. I highly encourage people to give this one a shot. It really is worth your time.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

An_Able

I like the visuals and I like the music, but it's all in service of a story I've read a million times before.

This one truly feels like just about every other VN: the MC is an idiot and a simp, the LIs are barely characters at all, there's a lack of any meaningful choices, the story mashes the overused missing father plot together with tired anime tropes and let's not forget the college setting. It doesn't do anything new or bold, the plot is disjointed yet predictable and the characters can't carry the game because they're generally all shallow and obnoxious.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5596698

I thought the story so far to be decent enough to warrant 4 stars, I was pretty hesitant after seeing some pics of the girls almost being raped but it never happens, it is kinetic so far but you can see that in a scene at the beginning

The MCs new found power feels forced, I'm not sure why it's been done like this, not exactly a big issue though

There's one good thing I can say without a doubt is this, the build up in relationships is slow, there's no jump into bed the day you meet a girl or random sex just for the sake of it, there's a purpose to the scenes which I can imagine being a big draw for some people like myself who enjoy a build up in story Li wise

Might change to 5 star once there's more content to read
  7. 2.00 star(s)

DogeDuck

The story is rather vague, not in withholding info and containing mystery, but in the sense that a genres and tropes were slapped together without care. The introduction fails in that it showcases potential characters within a school setting without introducing anything. The whole alley rape confusion that sets off the plot is unamusing and contrived. 1.5 is schizophrenic skipping between separate flashbacks and uninteresting downtime. Any kind of plot has been bizarrely shoehorned in. "Don't you want to know what's happened to your father?" being the introduction to protagonists family.

Neither Story or Character have been compelling, but the fashion and art is somewhat nice.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

mahlerbestcomposer97

This is a 3.5 star but the system doesn't allow half star and I really don't think it deserves 4 at the moment so 3 it is.

Aesthetically pleasing renders and hot girls with tolerable MC. However this is so heavily anime-ish I cant recommend it to anyone who have enough of their shares of anime, badly written one especially.

High school setting normal guy MC, checked.
    Everyone having fake made-up Japanese name that no real Japanese ppl will use checked.
    Father went missing checked.
    Super popular student president girl actually a secret heroine checked.
    MC discovered secret power and save the girl checked.
    Some mystery going on involving seemingly important conspiracy checked.
    Excessively used of facial expression terms like "smirk" "raise eyebrows" instead of meaningful dialogue; and character getting angry without any reason just to create tension checked.

And on and on the list goes. As someone who has limited tolerance for these super cringy anime-tropes, this one is wayyy too much for me. The renders are there to salvage the playability and there is a pinch of story here and there, but if it keeps this direction I suspect one day it will be too much for me to digest even a single word. Therefore 3.5/5 - beautiful renders without any real substance.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

JB08

Just the first release so not much to base this on BUT based on what is in the game so far, I think its got tons of great potential. So far the renders are good, the girls are nice, the plot is fun and interesting, the music and sounds are nice. Everything about it just shows nice potential. Looking forward for more. The easter egg was a nice touch too lol. iykyk