Seeking New in the scnene looking for the gems

nick2233

Apr 4, 2022
Yo guys I am new in the NSFW game scene and I have no idea what games are trending and what are popular games of the last few years.
So I hope people can recommend to me their favorite games from the last years or also current titles.

I am hetero male and the games I liked so far are:

-Summertime Saga
-The Headmaster
-What a legend
-Sisterly love

I really enjoy games where I have to improve a relationship first or do some things before it gets juicy but I am also open for other stuff.
Recommend as much as you want.
Thx

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Yo guys I am new in the NSFW game scene and I have no idea what games are trending and what are popular games of the last few years.
So I hope people can recommend to me their favorite games from the last years or also current titles.

I am hetero male and the games I liked so far are:

-Summertime Saga
-The Headmaster
-What a legend
-Sisterly love

I really enjoy games where I have to improve a relationship first or do some things before it gets juicy but I am also open for other stuff.
Recommend as much as you want.
Thx
looking at your likings i would say: search for the inbreed..... errrr incest tag. That's a garanty for bad writing ;)
tbh most of the games are mediocre so i would advice you to look for the artstyle. If it appeals, give it a try

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
As it was said above, you can look at popular games by filtering them from the latest updates section. Apart from that, I drop directly my list. You can ask me about the game you are curious about. Some games are new and don't have much content, but they are on the list because they have potential for me.

3D GAMES
2D GAMES

Reactions: Jaike

nick2233

Apr 4, 2022
As it was said above, you can look at popular games by filtering them from the latest updates section. Apart from that, I drop directly my list. You can ask me about the game you are curious about. Some games are new and don't have much content, but they are on the list because they have potential for me.

3D GAMES
2D GAMES
damn big thanks for the list, I will start to look through it!

Reactions: allura404