Votes: 805 8.6%

• Total voters

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
lss06F.png

Overview:
You will be playing as a guy, who’s never really clicked with girls too much. You’d much rather spend your time on the computer than dealing with real-life relationships.
However, It’ll all quickly start to change shortly after diving into the story. Your best friend, Joe, has made a significant change in his life, and he is there to pull you out of your comfort zone into a new lifestyle.
Vanessa, Joe’s girlfriend, and Ann, her shy friend, are just two of the girls you’ll encounter early on in the story. Are you going to build a relationship with sweet, shy, Ann? Maybe you’d corrupt her instead? Heck, why not try to steal Vanessa away from Joe?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-15
Release Date: 2024-03-13
Developer: TTrickGames - - - -
Other Games: Duo
Censored: No
Version: 0.9a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win64
: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Others: Hotfix

Extras: FAN SIG - WALKTHROUGH - FANART THREAD - RENPY PORT - Gallery unlock*
Thank you XRMC & Soucer for sharing
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 2.png 3.png 3__.png 3___.png 4.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 15.png 16.png 17.png 19.png 20.png 21.png 22.png 23.png 24.png 25.png 26.png 27.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So here the game is now :p
When the dev told me that LSS would be released soon, I didn't think it would mean THIS soon, figured it would be like a week or two maybe, haha :p
Hmm, well after checking the what tags there are, at least NTR is avoidable, so that's great. But group sex? I guess it really depends on who it involves, I definitely don't wanna be anywhere near another naked dick during a sexual act, haha.
Plus it sounds awfully a lot like sharing, and that's what I don't do when it concerns LIs.
But we'll see how it goes :)

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Well to be fair it's not abandoned and he had a very good reason
Dev, if you really are going through chemo, please work on a project that you can discuss with and involve others around you. The isolation and stigma that this market brings can't be good for you. It's only made things worse for most devs health, especially at this point where the market's flooded with nauseating daz titles.

Also, none of the games you're working on are memorable. If money isn't your goal, you may want to pick one title that you feel strongly about. You seem to have good coder skills, which is refreshing. Hope you find the one unique project that makes all the precious coding hours worth it.

Fwiw, these renders are great.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So here the game is now :p
When the dev told me that LSS would be released soon, I didn't think it would mean THIS soon, figured it would be like a week or two maybe, haha :p
Hmm, well after checking the what tags there are, at least NTR is avoidable, so that's great. But group sex? I guess it really depends on who it involves, I definitely don't wanna be anywhere near another naked dick during a sexual act, haha.
Plus it sounds awfully a lot like sharing, and that's what I don't do when it concerns LIs.
But we'll see how it goes :)
reading the plot desc, looks like it will be you the protag doing the stealing, so netori. personally I think the tag should be broken into netorare (NTR) and netori (NTRi) that way people can more easily tell the difference.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
So, Vanessa is with a ponytail, Ann with glasses... But who is that (it seems) really cute blonde in that chat screen?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
reading the plot desc, looks like it will be you the protag doing the stealing, so netori. personally I think the tag should be broken into netorare (NTR) and netori (NTRi) that way people can more easily tell the difference.
I kinda get the feeling that it well and truly might be Netorare too, Joe told you that he changes girls like socks, it ain't no thing for him, so when he's bored of Vanessa (who you apparently can steal from him I guess), Joe might go for Ann, who is supposed to be your girl and so forth, so sounds like both Neorare and Netori may be a thing here, but avoidable.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Renders look great but gonna wait for a few updates to see which form of NTR is in store for us.

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
I woudnt.

I am more interested which way the content is going to lean. Like more NTR focused updates or more vanilla focused.
The vanilla path Mc gets a handjob because the dev says we want to make it realistic to justify the lack of progress in the vanilla path while NTR path everyone is fucking the girls its been done in many games this is what I think will happen

4.60 star(s) 167 Votes