Votes: 13 0.1%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 709 7.5%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 804 8.6%

• Total voters

cyanryu

Jun 19, 2017
Ну, а позже, Энн могла бы завести онлифанс, на примере Алекс и даже начать делать стримы на какой-нибудь вебкам платформе. Конечно же, всё это втайне от главного героя. Это уже есть в других играх, но тут было бы особенно интересным.

MLT.
Well, later on, Ann could start onlyfans, using the example of Alex, and even start making streams on some webcam platform. Of course, all this is a secret from the main character. This is already in other games, but here it would be especially interesting.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its quite hard to find Ann Love Route, I mean, I say no to everyone else, NTR-disabled, but still Im not in the love route.

Funboye0

Jan 18, 2020
its quite hard to find Ann Love Route, I mean, I say no to everyone else, NTR-disabled, but still, I'm not in the love route.
It's easy In the beginning you gonna get choice to call Ann or Joe Pick Ann In the same way again comes later bar with Vanessa or Ann pick Ann
And basically, you just need to make Anns choices to the end, and that's it.

Reactions: crisbr and baka

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
I have played the last 4 or 5 updates for this game and for some reason have to start a new game and every time the game ends at the same point!! There's never any new content. I'm not gonna bother with this anymore.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
i want to ask PC users specifically for this game, how do you save your game? Is there a save UI button on-screen that you can click or if you use a keyboard shortcut for that, which button to press? I'm trying to make this work on android, well it's working actually but you can't save your game.

toxic4u

Aug 6, 2021
My last save gives me no content :( I was not on Anne's love path. I only care for Vanessa tbh, and also NTR content. I guess i have to play from beginning, allthough if I understand correctly, there is no new Vanessacontent, so... not really carrying much.

NTR.JPG

Does anyone know how to be able to join? Is it possible? Because I tried different routes and is always no.

althworld

May 12, 2018
I have played the last 4 or 5 updates for this game and for some reason have to start a new game and every time the game ends at the same point!! There's never any new content. I'm not gonna bother with this anymore.
There are many routes you can play by making different choices. Maybe the route you're playing hasn't been updated yet and instead a different route has been updated. Try choosing some different options and you might get to them.

Phil04

Jun 4, 2017
Edit 20/08/2020:
I won't be updating v0.6 Alpha/Beta Versions as they are bound to have changes and fixes made to them. Besides this Alpha (v0.6a1) Focuses on one path only, which is for those who gathered 10 Corruption Points with Ann (Which is only achievable by playing the Ann Love Path).

I'll update the guide when the full v0.6 gets released. Thank you for understanding. <3
------

Attaching below my own-made humble guide for v0.5,
which can also be found on my .

I dearly hope you enjoy it.
Are you going to be updating the walkthrough anytime soon?

Reactions: jackkane

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Any titjob scenes in this game?
None that I'm aware of at the moment.

My last save gives me no content :( I was not on Anne's love path. I only care for Vanessa tbh, and also NTR content. I guess i have to play from beginning, allthough if I understand correctly, there is no new Vanessacontent, so... not really carrying much.

View attachment 1875850

Does anyone know how to be able to join? Is it possible? Because I tried different routes and is always no.
This update is Ann Love (no corruption). It also has Emily content (with and without her ex bf). You cannot join Vanessa in that scene. You can either watch or go play with Mario's girlfriend upstairs.

Are you going to be updating the walkthrough anytime soon?
Someone else has been working on a walkthrough.

any new content?
Yes, Ann Love (no corruption) route and there is some Emily content (with and without her ex bf).

Reactions: toxic4u

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Another update mostly about Ann?
Why the fixation with her?
There are at least 4 other female Characters that are more attractive than Ann.
I think I will wait for a future update then.

Reactions: Displayme

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So, I wouldn't call this a walkthrough, as many of these may be out of order. Maybe more of a choice guide. When you come across choices in the game, look them up here to see what they do. Some of these are obvious what they will do. I've left out even more obvious ones, like letting Chris get Ann's number.

Anyway, if you want to know how to reach a specific question, I can probably figure it out. Just ask. If you come across something that's not in here, but think it should be, let me know.

Updated to version: 0.8 Alpha

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's the link to the old PDF walkthrough up to v0.5 by Qleaf: https://f95zone.to/threads/long-story-short-v0-8a-ttrickgames.31351/post-3457917

2024-FEB-18:
For those of you who use discord, I've created a complete scene guide in (version 0.8b):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Routes:
1711475643466.png

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 167 Votes