Votes: 743 7.5%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 857 8.6%

• Total voters

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
hey SOL, for some reason the .exe doesn't work. Game starts for a second, then shuts down... Any ideas?
This happens to me too, the window briefly showed up and then gone, I still see it running under task manager
Weird stuff. Is it just compressed that is broken? Smh. Let's wait I guess...
Nvm, original version is also broken for me.
Nope, it works fine here and tested on 2 different machines, on 2 different OS's. Maybe run under different OS compatibility?

The game is not broken, it works for me on Windows 11 and Windows 10 server.

Also, you may need:

Last edited:
Reactions: HuhRedy

mer2333

May 2, 2020
Does anyone know what the usual time range from the alpha version to the final? I mean it's like 1-3 weeks , or 1-3 months.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Man, like, seriously though, I became a stalker, simping for a single girl at a time , but I can't seem to unlock some scenes. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. :HideThePain:
Are you on Ann Hate or Joe Rival paths? That's the only thing I can think of where you wouldn't see new content.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Woodalicca

ensiferous

Nov 8, 2020
My anti-virus warning this is trojan, dont know if false alarm or something actually fishy, you might want to look out before use
Can't really replicate it and ran it through virus total which shows as clean. You can diff it with original file and see it's literally just changing 2 false values to true. So if there's actually a virus it's in the original game files as well.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Long Story Short [v0.9a01] [TTrickGames]

NOTE: Updated 3/19/2024, with v0.9a01

COMPRESSED: Windows to the Soul:
- - -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you got my previous compressed version, just get the patch quoted in the post below.

Download this updated patch: Mega

Mirror: Pixeldrain
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Does anyone know what the usual time range from the alpha version to the final? I mean it's like 1-3 weeks , or 1-3 months.
Probably weeks, still more scenes need to be added in, and paths, gallery, bug fixes, and more.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
When you visit Chris on the night with Ann, let Chris do everything while you watch, then kiss her cummy smothered lips.
It seems to positively affect the way both Ann and Chris respect you, and influences the sluttiness of Ann. Trying to type this with one hand is a nightmare.

Might just start tapping my penis on the keyboard instead.

Sugoi!

Mar 2, 2024
When you visit Chris on the night with Ann, let Chris do everything while you watch, then kiss her cummy smothered lips.
It seems to positively affect the way both Ann and Chris respect you, and influences the sluttiness of Ann. Trying to type this with one hand is a nightmare.

Might just start tapping my penis on the keyboard instead.
:LUL::KEK::BootyTime::HideThePain:

• Love
Reactions: BlenderGuy
4.60 star(s) 167 Votes