• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - New Life as a Lion [v0.3b] [EchiSoft]

1. 4.00 star(s)

mega0204

reviewing version 0.3b
    I entered the game a little scared by the difficulty, but in this version it seems fine to me, a bit of grinding typical of RPGs, I recommend not facing the open world enemies at the beginning of the game. But when you reach level 5 the game is easier.

* Simple story is not the epitope of novelism but it is pleasant and digestible, a little simple at first, but I think it's worth it

* I found the AI art (although I generally don't like it) nice and I really liked it (mainly the furry one)

* If the game still seems difficult to you, there is an "Easy" option so you can still enjoy it.

PS: I will be attentive to new updates, it caught my attention in a good way.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

OsklivyT

this rating is for v0.3b
    The developer improve from the last update.
    I actually don't have much to say the story is bland at least the start where every think is explained by protagonist (you), after that you have sort of free range if the first section was finished.
    After reading the previous rating I bolted to the temple where enemies are weaker then on over world.
    there I grinde exp whit 5% healing over time.(pro tip: if you encounter a fight whit enemies on the over world just escape)
    after I hit level 5 the game was much easer.(max level in this ver. is 20)
    I hope the developer keeps on updating the game it has potential.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

AnisNIK

I mean AI art is nice but bro, first couple of enemies already stun? Already can blind? Already poison? Every enemy outside the village is basically a boss enemy? The scorpion resists almost all of your attacks but the one 10TP one that just scratches him? While he takes off 200 HP per hit + poison.
    No sort of weapon? No sort of armor? No second companion? Your skills are also fairly one dimensional and for the most part useless.
    Meanwhile almost all the enemies you fight have some really useful status effects they can put on you?
    Like this needs some major balancing. You're basically just a one hit attack trash mob, while the actual trash mobs are the protagonists with actually useful skills for an rpg.
    No speed up either? So you have to watch the very slow animations play? Like at the moment the fights are a major pain in the ass.