3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1710001317593.png

Overview
Yoshio is an otaku boy who was transported to a fantasy world after being run over in his world, and upon arriving in this new world, he discovers that he is no longer human, now he is a… Lion Man?!

Fortunately for Yoshio, in this world he can strengthen himself and become a very strong beast warrior, and perhaps, he can be the Lion boss, and with this position have his own harem of lion girls in heat.

But not everything is good in this new world, Yoshio will have to solve several problems such as the scarcity of food, the hostility of humans, and the abundance of aggressive monsters that will try to kill you if you give them the chance.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-09
Release Date: 2024-03-08
Developer: EchiSoft - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

cv2Ght.gif 2pnKyq.gif KQ77cW.gif LGwgic.gif nXNOnw.png tjwkzu.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Pezzo

MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
EchiSoft welcome and congrats on your first release. Please follow this link and make a request to claim the dev tag, best of luck and drop a ticket if you need something ! :BootyTime:

Reactions: EchiSoft

Gasai

Jul 6, 2018
Really looking forward to seeing how it goes, always wanted to be a ruler of some lion people and going to Africa to find secret civilisations of undiscovered peoples that are hopefully half-animal has made me very poor.

Reactions: EchiSoft

EchiSoft

Nov 30, 2023
Really looking forward to seeing how it goes, always wanted to be a ruler of some lion people and going to Africa to find secret civilisations of undiscovered peoples that are hopefully half-animal has made me very poor.
hahaha, that's almost the idea of the game XD. It still needs to be developed, but the idea is going that way, uniting the desert tribes will be one of the ideas of the first route, and of course, conquering several beastwomen along the way.

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
looks very interesting been a while since i tried a wolf rpg game so ill keep a eye on this. goodluck dev and congrats getting this far with it

YellowPlate

Aug 15, 2017
it usually doesn't make good hands, but I can make the hands, in fact, not only the hands, I also change the expressions, the AI changes a lot of things by asking it to change the expression, that's why I first make a base model, and edit it until that fits all expressions, like in a visual novel.
When it comes to AI, this is the type of effort I can appreciate. A lot of games lately fully depend on a prompt and a model they didn't create and don't seem to care much about the end result. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes