3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

sunsamuel252

Nov 21, 2019
this is so fucking poorly done... looks like this person didnt understand how to teach the ai to simulate vaginal penetration.

ChangoFeroz

Jan 26, 2020
I hope instead you put a difficulty setting. I am an old school gamer so level grinding is nothing new. Honestly not that hard to get to level 10 and beating the scorpions. One thing that I do have a problem is that there is now way to pass time. If using day/night cycle have some sort of watch in the ui to denote the time.

Last edited:

OshiroKyuga

Jun 29, 2020
It's difficult to fight bosses, even though your level is already there, if you can fight monsters, don't have too little exp, it will take longer to level up if you have less exp.

Lucyel

Aug 12, 2020
I ended playing chapter one, the game is good so far, but i think one battle is a bit too hard, that one bieng the boss fight in the watch tower, the bowmans lower your atk and your def, if you dont have luck your dmg is lower by half, and that means you already loss the fight, is pure RNG if you win or loss that fight

Softimus Prime

Dec 2, 2023
It never ceases to amaze me how AI can often flawlessly render a nude female form, but it gives up halfway through on men. (Not even the buffest man alive has abs like that.)

Kinda disappointed he's a "Lion Man" in the sense of being a dude with ears. There aren't a lot of great games where you get to play an anthro fucking humans.

Reactions: Daehorn

EchiSoft

Nov 30, 2023
It never ceases to amaze me how AI can often flawlessly render a nude female form, but it gives up halfway through on men. (Not even the buffest man alive has abs like that.)

Kinda disappointed he's a "Lion Man" in the sense of being a dude with ears. There aren't a lot of great games where you get to play an anthro fucking humans.
Well, what happens is that I drew those abs... in fact, I draw all the characters according to my style, the AI only adds color to them, and then I improve it by hand. I explain it better in my Twitter video.

rackaya952

May 21, 2022
If you want your game to be played, make it playable... Impossible to play, I took an hour to find the wise man, I was spawn trapped by the purple slimes, and I fought a guy by mistake. human I only had one attack. Your game is unplayable

EchiSoft

Nov 30, 2023
If you want your game to be played, make it playable... Impossible to play, I took an hour to find the wise man, I was spawn trapped by the purple slimes, and I fought a guy by mistake. human I only had one attack. Your game is unplayable
I have the guide posted on my Twitter to make it easier. but you're right, I'm already adjusting the strength of all the enemies for the next update, I'll publish it next week.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Okay, just downloaded the itch.io file so I can see what the sage was saying.

I managed to defeat the slime boy at level 5, and after that some mobs still kicked my ass, the lightning mobs need to have their chance to paralyze nerfed, or at least be unable to paralyze lock you up.

I've rarely seen a paralyze on my furious claws except right as they are dying, so that's probably rng.

The humanoid boss in the forest kicked my ass although I was exactly at level 12 at the time.

And right now the dark sorcerer is kicking my ass, I would suggest that you make it to where the super potion always acts first. I was biding my attacks and even with the guard-bangle equipped I was gulping a super potion every 2 hits or so, and then right after you "kill" him the first time and he summons the shades, even though my rage kills the shades, he nails me before I can use my super heal. Very frustrating.

Edit: I just realized that all those bonuses to attack, and resistance were in my inventory waiting for me to use them, they were not automatic gains, that will probably make a difference.

Last edited:

EchiSoft

Nov 30, 2023
Okay, just downloaded the itch.io file so I can see what the sage was saying.

I managed to defeat the slime boy at level 5, and after that some mobs still kicked my ass, the lightning mobs need to have their chance to paralyze nerfed, or at least be unable to paralyze lock you up.

I've rarely seen a paralyze on my furious claws except right as they are dying, so that's probably rng.

The humanoid boss in the forest kicked my ass although I was exactly at level 12 at the time.

And right now the dark sorcerer is kicking my ass, I would suggest that you make it to where the super potion always acts first. I was biding my attacks and even with the guard-bangle equipped I was gulping a super potion every 2 hits or so, and then right after you "kill" him the first time and he summons the shades, even though my rage kills the shades, he nails me before I can use my super heal. Very frustrating.

Edit: I just realized that all those bonuses to attack, and resistance were in my inventory waiting for me to use them, they were not automatic gains, that will probably make a difference.
Yes, I am modifying the strength of all the enemies in the game, next week I will upload the new version along with some story content.

Lucky0900

May 16, 2021
you can actully turn of random encounters if you want so you dont get spawn trappes by anything
and yes the wise man was a bit hard to find because you have no indicator where you can go into another part of the map

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Yes, I am modifying the strength of all the enemies in the game, next week I will upload the new version along with some story content.
Yup, yup, as I thought actually using the ability ups helped, also I went back and farmed up 2 more levels so I was 17 when I went back in to fight the sorcerer, and I even forgot to change out the poison resist band for the guard bangle, and the fight went much smoother.

Nit picky points.

The 1000 gold apples do not restore 50% health, I think I got like 383 health from using one.

400 gold to cook seems a bit excessive, but the cooked meat does heal for better then the super healing potion, maybe bring the price down a bit to be more in line with the potion, like around 250g?

This may just be me, but I hate, I mean really hate dark puzzle mazes. I don't care if the traps are hidden, not being able to see the map is a hard pass for me. I'll revisit your game once you do the revamp. Other than frustrations, I really have been enjoying the game. With the way the MC regenerates health, you can just stay near the entrance to the area, farming mobs until you can move on, and if you need to, run back to the village to walk around and get health back.

Poison really, really hurts early game, but the nullifier makes it a non-problem.

Paralyze locks hurt, hopefully that's one of the things you are looking at.

You might want to consider a paralyze and a blind resist items, not immune, because yeah the MC can get OP quick if you take the extra exp skill, also a guide on what the debuffs are, paralyze and poison are easy, but I was drawing a blank on the curtain icon until I saw the line that said the mob had blinded me, followed by that icon.

You might want to take a look at the debuffs the player can do as well, although that still might just be rng-jesus screwing me over.

you can actully turn of random encounters if you want so you dont get spawn trappes by anything
and yes the wise man was a bit hard to find because you have no indicator where you can go into another part of the map
Also like I just put in right above, just stay near the entrance and farm mobs until you can move on, saving is good because you can get trapped especially with the paralyze mobs and poison mobs.

EchiSoft

Nov 30, 2023
Hello everyone!
I would like to know how many people have reached the end of the chapter, although the game has a high difficulty, I would like to know how many have been able to see the end in this version.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes