• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
The combat is a bit unbalanced and it turns back into Spanish when meeting the sage at the temple.

EchiSoft

Nov 30, 2023
The combat is a bit unbalanced and it turns back into Spanish when meeting the sage at the temple.
sorry for that, a few seconds ago I just updated the link on itch.io, the wise man event is already translated.

Reactions: DBAV

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NewLifeAsALion-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
sorry for that, a few seconds ago I just updated the link on itch.io, the wise man event is already translated.
I'm Spanish so it's not a big deal but I think you need to control a bit more the events, like the unbeatable scorpion in the desert or the super slime at the temple's other path.

EchiSoft

Nov 30, 2023
hahaha 1 star rating :LOL:, come on, it's not necessary to hate the game either, right now it's in development, in fact, I think next week I'll update it with new events, and also, I'll fix the problems with the difficulty. (y)

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Well... I don't know if this can help, but not everything is AI, I make the lineart by hand, and then I add color with stable diffusion, and I finish the last details by hand.
On my twitter I have a small video where I show this.
Huh. Just yesterday I was thinking that maybe AI would be better used for coloring rather than drawing the whole thing. allowing massive time savings, but still relying on a human artist for the important bits.

this explains why your hands look perfect.

Reactions: Unknow_XY

EchiSoft

Nov 30, 2023
I'm Spanish so it's not a big deal but I think you need to control a bit more the events, like the unbeatable scorpion in the desert or the super slime at the temple's other path.
hahaha yes, the thing is that Yoshio's growth seemed very fast to me, and his stat increase is very high, so I tried to level him a little, but don't worry, I will lower the strength of the desert scorpion and the guardian from the queen's temple for next week

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
hahaha yes, the thing is that Yoshio's growth seemed very fast to me, and his stat increase is very high, so I tried to level him a little, but don't worry, I will lower the strength of the desert scorpion and the guardian from the queen's temple for next week
Thank you! For what it's worth I think bosses are better when they don't one shot you but have higher DEF/MDF and some troublesome skills.

Reactions: EchiSoft

EchiSoft

Nov 30, 2023
Huh. Just yesterday I was thinking that maybe AI would be better used for coloring rather than drawing the whole thing. allowing massive time savings, but still relying on a human artist for the important bits.

this explains why your hands look perfect.
Yes, the games would have better quality if they did that, but I understand that those who make games entirely with AI, (with imperfect hands and arms), most likely don't know how to draw, so I don't blame them. In my case, I use stable diffusion to save time, A LOT OF TIME, you can literally color a drawing in 1 minute... although of course, I still fix any stains or imperfections that remain by hand.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes