3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lucyel

Aug 12, 2020
Hello everyone!
I would like to know how many people have reached the end of the chapter, although the game has a high difficulty, I would like to know how many have been able to see the end in this version.
I was able to complete this chapter, but I think the battle of the watch tower is unfair, its just random if you can defeat that boss, even at lvl20, too much RNG, if you can avoid being hit by the 2 archers you can oneshot the boss whit most powerfull skill you have, but if you get hit by the archers you lose

Reactions: csum and EchiSoft

zargoth99

Jul 29, 2021
I was able to complete this chapter, but I think the battle of the watch tower is unfair, its just random if you can defeat that boss, even at lvl20, too much RNG, if you can avoid being hit by the 2 archers you can oneshot the boss whit most powerfull skill you have, but if you get hit by the archers you lose
I the same problem too I attacked the Archers first after I killed the two archers I waited for the debuff to disappear after that I killed the other three

Reactions: EchiSoft

EchiSoft

Nov 30, 2023
Hello!
I don't know if there is anyone who follows this game and its development, but I have had some problems on this platform, I am no longer the owner of the post and I have no idea what the content of the download links is, that's why I wanted to tell you that you can download the game directly from itch.io, it is from the creator's official website. I'm not sure if I'll update the game again on this platform...

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
+1, i am eager to see where this lies, and hopefully in the future we can have pregnancy content/birth. either way: keep it up.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
"A harem of girls in heat" Sounds good every men needs that. Would make the world much more fun. No more deppresion just moans and bouncing boobs.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NewLifeAsALion-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zamer

Jan 13, 2018
I just finished the new alliance quests, and it tell me to return back to the village and speak with hanea. But I can't find her anywhere in the village

Reactions: csum

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
New Life as a Lion [v0.3b] [EchiSoft]

COMPRESSED: Windows to the Soul:
- -

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Sometimes I can be a big boob. Hey guys help me out. When I first opened the game, it was fine. I went looking in the options or menu looking for a way to hide the textbox. I hit something and now my game is extra large and I can't get it back to normal. Can somebody help me? This is what it looks like now:

Screenshot 2024-03-09 191520.png

HELP!! HELP!! HELP!!

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes