3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

rereader

Aug 7, 2023
Are you on Discord? I'd like to discuss this issue with you further. I can't seem to replicate this bug
there is a billion of bugs.
Acquire a job at the hospital first.
Meet someone interesting at the bar first.

didnt find how to start. tried to socialize in the bar, there is "You socialize. No one seemed interesting enough. It's too late. Go back to bed." without any buttons.
time is not progressing and even runs back in some places, but i cant remember where exactly.
etc, i didnt make notes every time.

anyway, i like this game.

Taulion

Sep 13, 2021
Hey sorry but you can only apply to a job if the position shows on the newspaper otherwise you can't apply for it. So Basically the first job at the beginning will be at the cafe. The bar takes longer because you will need at least to have an apartment bought at the location. For me i worked at the cafe, office and then at the bar. But there is a much better way to earn money instead of working. If anyone need help e-mail me fcc_rafa700@hotmai.com
You can apply for jobs you meet the requirements for, by traveling to their location, and asking for a job. (If you do not already have a job.)

You can also apply for various jobs in the intro, as long as you use your time wisely, and get a bit lucky. This also allows you to start the game with the oldphone in your inventory.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nota Bao

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Hey sorry to correct you but some jobs are only available if you are paying for the game. Like me i am not paying so i can't work at the library or the nightclub. And i know if you are working in another job you can't apply for another one. But when i was playing this game but not anymore i found a much better way to earn money instead of working.
Librarian job requires 75 books to be read, and is available in the public release.

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
I’m a little lost on how to get certain jobs. Could some help out with that?
Hey Mochi. The user swallowing enjoys spreading blatant misinformation for some reason. Are you on discord? Hop on and we'll discuss the available jobs, so far I think there's 9 or 10 jobs for you to explore! :D

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes