VN - Ren'Py - New Neighborhood [v0.1] [The Grim Reaper]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Dessolos

Version [v0.1]

It's a bit early to review this but I'll say I do like what I see so far. It looks like there will be actual communication between the husband and wife at least for now. Good looking renders and a actual animated sex scene which is rare in sharing or NTR games. But it is to early to form a real opinion for me beyond this but I see potential and like what I see and enjoyed it so far, which is why it's getting 4 stars instead of 3 for a first release that is too early to judge.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

deluges

This is not NTR, it is NTS. Not a criticism, just trying to save people time.

Pros

* Short-playing time

Cons

* The MC looks like a troll wearing a human skinsuit and his inner monologue makes me want to smash my face into a wall until it resembles his stupid face.

* You can change the MC's name, but not wife's? Odd choice.

* Tonally inconsistent. In a matter of a few hours the wife can go from wanting to leave the MC because he tried to convince her to keep having sex even with a voyeur watching to showing her tits in public in front of a voyeur without the MC knowing because he "suggested that I be bolder." That's not how that works.

* One-dimensional characters. There is zero growth nor room to grow with these people. MC is immediately on board with trying to get his wife to do shit with other people. Takes one sentence to get his wife to warm up to it.

* Offers nothing new to the genre nor does it improve upon any of the countless NTS-focused that are already here. Matter of fact, I'm pretty sure there's already another game that came out before this one with a nearly identical premise.

*Story is non-existent. Couple moves into a new neighborhood. People want to bang his wife, he wants people to bang his wife.

* The only sex scene is with the main couple. I will never understand why games that revolve around cheating or sharing as their main conceit choose to pad their games with boring monogamous between married partners. Cool.

Summary

Your time is better spent elsewhere, but you tried, dev, you tried.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

RacistSanta

An excellent start for what is likely to be a good installment on the ntr genre. The characters are written well, the pacing is really good considering corruption in ntr games is either too slow or too fast, renders are good, the character models are great -mother in law especially- and the dialogue was good as well. I have high hopes for the future of this game, I just hope that the developer doesn't jump ship once they get bored. I wish the developer best in their endevaours.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of (v0.1) is:

Pros:
    +Long Playing time
    +Hot Sex Scenes
    +Nice Animation
    +Nice Renders
    +Nice Story

Cons:
    -None

Total Ratings is:
    a very nice first release that included Sex scene and animation at its finest, that show you wat the Dev is capable of.
    For a first release the Game was long and easy playing. I also love the different type of characters including the old man, which reminds me of "A couples Duett) hoping that the old man scenes won`t be blue balling like ACD.
    The face of the MC looked kind of weird at first, but got used to it during gameplay or the Dev did some changes to the face.
    Still to early for me to start support, but definitely a Game to look out for.
    Worth the Download.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Lordvuz

Just finished the first chapter. This game has a lot of potential. The most important thing in an NTR game, besides having a beautiful heroine with a perfect body, is to control the pace of the game. It shouldn't be too fast or too slow. The heroine shouldn't be too easy or too difficult. And any decision related to NTR must be reasonable. I hope the game developers will pay attention to these things because I really like this game.