[S>Proofreader] [S>Translator] Paid New to English proofreading, can do some Russian translation

Nov 5, 2019
Skills:
- College educated, I have a four year degree where I specialized in Linguistics.
- I minored in Russian, where I took four semesters. I would not consider myself skilled enough to translate an entire text, but I can do some light translations.

Preferred method of contact:
- Feel free to message me here on F95, and I will respond as quickly as I can, usually within a day.
- You can also contact me at rusty_shack_1@yahoo.com

Employment Type & Rates:
- I currently do not have a job, so I can dedicate a large chunk of my time to work.
- I haven't worked out a rate yet. Although, I would be happy to work out either a lump sum per update, or per word rate that works for both of us,

Availability:
- I would prefer part time work, but depending on the project/rates I can be persuaded to work full time.

Work Samples:
- Since I have just started offering my services, I do not have any work I can show relating to proofreading/translation.

Additional comments:
- I am excited to help some developers with their work. I am a native American-English speaker, and I can read and write Russian around an elementary level. While I have experience with Russian, it is not requirement that it must be translated from Russian. I will proofread whatever English text is required. If it happens to contain some Russian phrases or ideas that are hard to translate, however, I can translate that.