• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

UsuiTkumi

Nov 8, 2021
Is there a walkthrough for this because i can't see a reason on how to use the rum
All the other things in shop have purpose right? Like the flower for the prison guard coffee for tashigi

DingoDeer

New World Paradise
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this because i can't see a reason on how to use the rum
All the other things in shop have purpose right? Like the flower for the prison guard coffee for tashigi
Rum is not having a purpose yet!
Sorry for the confussion, but in v0.1.2 I'll try make a use for that item.

Reactions: onlyteemobot

The Alley Guy

Have you played Booty Hunter today?
Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
The Pirate version is out, the lowest tier.
Are you trying to get a early access to the project for free?

If you like that much the project you should at least respect the dev rules about the releases, is not like he blocked the game behind a paywall, the game is free, you just need to wait.

A lot of projects are abandoned because of this, people who don't help and prefer to take advantage of a piracy loop.

if you cannot pledge in his patreon is totally understandable, but don't encourage other people to share a content that is not for public yet.

Help the dev and help the project, if you cannot help with money, help waiting until the game is public.

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
Are you trying to get a early access to the project for free?

If you like that much the project you should at least respect the dev rules about the releases, is not like he blocked the game behind a paywall, the game is free, you just need to wait.

A lot of projects are abandoned because of this, people who don't help and prefer to take advantage of a piracy loop.

if you cannot pledge in his patreon is totally understandable, but don't encourage other people to share a content that is not for public yet.

Help the dev and help the project, if you cannot help with money, help waiting until the game is public.
Man, I am an old member here and a fellow artist. In fact I even tried to buy it with my paypal just a few minutes ago just to see I didn't have enough in it xD (barely use it) What I AM trying to do is learn what scenes are in it, how is the storyline moving etc etc, which is locked behind an understandable "paywall". As we have no changelog or anything as of now. However your behaviour is making YOU kinda sus. There are a ton of posts in this site requesting for newer versions of whatever game, spamming with no info just straight up begging or asking, which pretty much IS the accused behaviour. I see no one in most of them doing what you are doing right now. Why did you pick the one dude who is here 8 years now and try to point fingers in a place where almost everyone does it? Come on now. That's like going on Pirate Bay and accusing people of seeding and illegally downloading games and movies. That's the ONLY reason why they are there in the first place xD

Reactions: Sayajin2205

DingoDeer

New World Paradise
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
What I AM trying to do is learn what scenes are in it, how is the storyline moving etc etc, which is locked behind an understandable "paywall". As we have no changelog or anything as of now.

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes