Identify Newbie here, looking for a place to start!

EthanSmithy

Apr 21, 2021
got this site recommended to me by a friend, since adobe flash recently died ive had no adult games to play. I like this site, I just dunno where to start. Im a little overwhelmed by just how much there is!

So I thought id ask for some suggestions, dunno how else to start besides saying what I like and what im looking for and seeing if anyone can help me out.

Im a big fan of Gorepete if anyone is familiar with his work. Generally i like to earn the adult scenes, ive seen a few games on here while looking around where the adult scenes are a punishment, whereareas I prefer them as a reward. Im down for most games types, or even visual novels, just not RTS or tower defense, i suck at those.

I frequented sites like Newgrounds and wetpussygames before flash died, so those kinds of games are what im most familiar with. But im looking forward to trying new things here. Im also using a windows PC if that matters at all.

• Hey there
Reactions: Lerd0

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Welcome. Yeah, I'm familiar with GoRepete's games, in fact SNT and HoR are what got me into corruption fetish, which is now my main kink. So sticking to the theme of "games that have corruption linked to skill-based gameplay", I have the following off the top of my head:

Karryn's Prison
Corrupted Saviors (yeah, it's text-only but some of the best gameplay and most player agency in any corruption-themed game)
On Edge
News Desk

These are all games that have some kind of combat or card game system that either progresses the corruption, or gives you the resource to do so.

EthanSmithy

Apr 21, 2021
Corruption kink? Is that just corrupting someone to become more lewd and sexual? Cause im super into that kinda stuff, so these games sound like theyre right up my alley. Ill also prefer the 2d animated stuff like Gorepete if you have any more suggestions. I downloaded some 3d games to kinda try something new, but im just really getting into it.