[S>Programmer] Unpaid Newbie Unity Programmer looking to train and help in projects, to practice and become better.

nemethkaroly

Jul 26, 2020
Helloy! I'm learning Unity, and I would like to practice as much as possible, to become a fully fledged, skilled and highly capable unity game developer. To learn the common standards of the profession, and gain an experience required and expected on a freelancer market.

Skills:
- Unity Programmer, 2D, 3D.
- Unity UI
- Photoshop
- Animation in Unity
Details in Samples

Preferred method of contact:
- DM here first, and Discord. E-Mail notification is set.

Employment Type & Rates:
- None. I'm not confident enough in my skills,
to take on monetary responsibility. I want more experience first.

Availability:
- I have a day job. Currently 6:00-14:00.
Usually available for a couple hours a day.

Work Samples:
I've done a couple projects to practice and learn.
- A 2D platformer and 3D games.
- 2D platformer with control, UI, basic shapes, scripts and animation. Jumping and running.
- A 3D strategy game, with ships, spawning units, pathmaking, selection, turning and travelling.
Ships flying here or there, green lines to where they go, automatically turn and go to clicks.
- A 3D game with a text based database and functions for it, updatable img buildings, click based,
mouse data, grid and the like. Making buildings, updating them, nothing much more.
- A 3D game, UI and click based, orbiting objects and shapes. UI windows for data, based on data,
data based on object clicked, with a database. Click on an orbiting object, and get a window
full of data on it. Pretty much, that's all. Watch things orbit.

Additional comments:
- I'm trying to do projects to learn. To challenge myself and get through development problems,
and unexperience, traps based on said unexperience. To get more skilled and gather more experience.
Get routine, speed, skill, knowledge.

Thank you for reading.

Reactions: Houtamelo