kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Update is up, getting eaten out is now a thang. Hallelujah.

Changelog :

Major changes & additions:
  • Your lovers can now go down on you, either by your request or from their own volition.
Minor changes:
  • Updated the conditions for NPCs wearing condoms following a report by Madcat so impregnators now won't wear (and attempt to sabotage) one if they've already told the PC she can't get pregnant from her first time.
  • Added an extra line to the unhappy anniversary ending if you're cohabiting so it doesn't read strangely. Thanks to MadCat for suggesting this.
  • As suggested by MadCat, added some text to the naked wedding 'getting ready' section if your bridesmaid previously tried to cure your shyness. Also added some text for innocent bridesmaids .
  • New NPC traits: TALENTED_TONGUE, LIKES_GOING_DOWN.
  • Changed the logic for pill sabotage following a report by MadCat so it now won't happen if you lied and told your partner that you weren't on the pill.
  • New stat: CUNNILINGUS_ORGASMS
  • Added a new male orgasm option to the standing-behind sex scene. Not because it's relevant to the cunnilingus content but just because I had an idea that I liked.
  • Added some more names for male NPCs.
  • As suggested by Saur, added some alternative lines to the NPC male-dominant sex talk action when the PC had asked him to come inside.
  • As suggested by OrangeJuice, added some alternative content for baby-crazy characters to the scene where an impregnator friend is confronted by one of his conquests.
Changes for user-submitted content:
  • Added a removeCondom method to male NPCs.
  • As requested by Secondarian, added MISSIONARY_SEX, DOGGY_SEX and COWGIRL_SEX as possible transitions from custom scenes. See the documentation for details.
  • Added CUNNILINGUS as a scene transition.
Bugfixes:
  • Fixes to text issues. Thanks to Atc, MadCat, OrangeJuice, Saint Destiny and Saur for reporting some of these.
  • Fixed a bug reported by Saur where the GrabBreast action in shyness cure could error in one specific set of circumstances.
  • Fixed a bug with the jerk-friend introduction event that's been in the last few versions where the conversation gets skipped. Thanks to everyone who reported this – most recently Atc and JulianR.Amazing but I know there had been more reports back in April so my apologies if I you told me about it and I haven't credited you.
  • Fixed a bug reported by Patrick where the wedding scene would error if you flee the altar when there's no sister-in-law present.
  • Fixed a bug with the custom-scene isNpcHidden method.

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
I want to take back what I said and apologize for being pessimistic but that same pessimistic side of me is screaming to me that Ostrich released this on new month cycle so his patrons would have to pay and couldn't bail out after downloading the update, or that already bailed out ones couldn't access without paying again, brain, pick a side please.

Every1sGrudge

Feb 7, 2018
Did 4.20's one addition break 4.19's one addition?

In before 4.21's major changelog note is 'Overhauled custom events; Shyness Cure should be working again.'

LEET

May 29, 2017
Hm, is there a new character creator tool floating around? The ones I used to know are about as abandoned as the game.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Maddison calls you up at home. She tells you how she's noticed how shy you are, and says she can help with that. She suggests that you meet her at a local coffee shop to chat.

Maddison arranges to meet you at a quiet local coffee shop. When you get there she's already waiting for you at a booth. She waves you over, and you chat. She spends a long time talking about herself, and bragging about exciting parties she's attended, and the guys she's banged.

Eventually she gets to the point. She thinks she has a way to break you out of your shell, if you're willing to put your trust in her. Looking intently into your eyes, she asks if you have faith in her.

ERROR in scene B.b when using action "Yes".
Please report this to the developer as a bug including the text of the message below. The scene will now finish.
Exception was: org.apache.velocity.exception.MethodInvocationException: Invocation of method 'addRelationshipFlag' in class uk.co.blogspot.splendidostrich.newlifegame.scene.custom.contextobject.ContextFemaleNpc threw exception java.lang.NullPointerException: Name is null at trustHer[line 1, column 4]
org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTMethod.handleInvocationException(ASTMethod.java:243)
org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTMethod.execute(ASTMethod.java:187)
org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.execute(ASTReference.java:280)
org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.render(ASTReference.java:369)
org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.SimpleNode.render(SimpleNode.java:342)
org.apache.velocity.runtime.RuntimeInstance.render(RuntimeInstance.java:1378)
org.apache.velocity.runtime.RuntimeInstance.evaluate(RuntimeInstance.java:1314)
org.apache.velocity.runtime.RuntimeInstance.evaluate(RuntimeInstance.java:1265)
org.apache.velocity.app.VelocityEngine.evaluate(VelocityEngine.java:199)
B.b.a(CustomScene.java:509)
B.b.a(CustomScene.java:473)
l.l.actionPerformed(ScenePanel.java:357)
javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
This game is an NTR gem and desperately needs the NTR tag. Swinging and cuckold too. It's actually one of the more hardcore NTR games out there, especially if you create your own custom NPCs for the NTR boyfriend, corrupting girlfriend, and various jerks to cheat on him with.

If NTR is your thing, read on.
The game comes with a guide and templates for creating NPCs. It's not too difficult to set up; just make sure to have the game test your NPCs for validity. The key traits for the boyfriend/fiance/husband to have is Doormat or "Likes to share". Doormats become heartbroken and cry when cheated on (but they won't break up with her.) Likes-to-share is more akin to a swinging/open cuckold type relationship. They enjoy hearing that their girl had sex with other men. There are randomly created NPCs with Doormat or the "Likes to share" trait but they're not always generated each game so you have to create your own if you want one guaranteed to be there every game. It's also better when the characters are tailored to your tastes in regards to name and appearance. I've attached examples for a doormat boyfriend, bad influence/corrupting girlfriend, and a jerk who would like nothing more than to impregnate somebody else's girlfriend. You can edit the files with Notepad and change things (name, physical appearance, etc.) to suit your tastes and then drop them into the ..\newlife_gamedata\user_created_npcs folder. For the boyfriend, you can swap in LIKES_TO_SHARE instead of DOORMAT for a more swinger type relationship if that's your thing. Be aware that you can't have both traits though. NPCs for the boss and innocent co-worker can also be created, just make sure to give them the SALES_BOSS or INNOCENT_SALES_COLLEAGUE traits, respectively. I'm still kinda new to this so I haven't included any relationship effect traits except for the corrupting girlfriend who has CRAZY_DRUNK_FRIEND. I'm still trying to figure out what these traits do myself. Make sure to give your NPCs unique names. The game seems to ignore other NPCs with the same name and will only use one of them. Between the NPC guides in the game folder and my example NPCs, you should be able to easily create custom NPCs for your purposes. Okay, turns out you can't upload .yml files so I've converted the NPC files to text. Either "Save as..." the files as .yml or make a copy of the NPC template files in the game folder (to keep the .yml file extension) and then paste in the text from the NPC text files. Whichever is easier for you.

Tips for NTR gameplay
All the selections in the beginning can be a bit overwhelming for newbies so I recommend to start the game as a female and then just buy one outfit for "Going Out" to quickly get started. I'm honestly not sure how the game plays if you start out as a male and then transition (?) to female. That's not my thing but to each their own. Go clubbing (use the clothing you bought for Going Out) until you run into the boyfriend. Exchange numbers if you can and start a relationship with him. How the relationship plays out after that is up to you.

You can deny the boyfriend sex when he grabs you by "doing nothing" and then making sure to "push him away/off of you" and then "Ending the Makeout". If he's fat then it may take a few times as your hands will just sink into his stomach. (Seriously, lol.) There's an option to "tell him to leave you alone" but don't select that if you're aiming for him to propose marriage. Sometimes, depending on your Willpower and other voodoo, an option to end the makeout session gently doesn't appear. In those situations I would recommend a handjob or "rub the head" to end the situation. This option works well on his wedding night. "Expressing uncertainty" during a makeout can also end it gently (you may have to do it twice for him to listen) but I'm not sure how it affects your relationship. I usually try to get him to propose marriage as quickly as possible so I try to avoid rejecting him before then. After you're married, "Expressing your uncertainty" during makeout sessions works great in ending them.

If he's had sex with you, say during your safe week, then he'll assume the baby is his when you come up pregnant. Of course, that's assuming that you don't confess about the 3 guys who dragged his girl into the club bathroom when she were ovulating. Be sure to do it before you test positive on a pregnancy test though. Children are listed on one of the menus along with their father or unknown if there was more than possible candidate. (Cue: You are NOT the father!) If you want to keep your virginity or remain faithful, avoid making friends with the corrupting girlfriend until you're ready. Avoid hosting parties until you're ready for the same reason. Do become friends with the innocent sales colleague when she becomes available. Friends are guaranteed to show up at parties so select the Outgoing trait for the most number of friends. It's difficult (impossible?) to make a male jerk a friend so a different personality type might be required for male friends. Jerks and other random people can still show up at your parties on their own however. I'm still figuring this out.

The best way to raise the relationship quickly with the boyfriend is to have him spend the night repeatedly. Talk and drink beer with him until "Ask him to spend the night" appears. Select it as soon as it pops up so you can avoid any more makeout sessions that night. Also make sure to snuggle in bed but deny his begging for sex and just go to sleep. In the morning, avoid getting physical. He may try for sex and you'll have to end the makeout or give him a handjob if necessary. Don't take a shower in the morning as he'll jump in with you and try for sex there. Make him breakfast, wait for him to finish his shower, and then say goodbye. He'll ask you to be his girlfriend and propose faster if you're his type (Cute, Posh, etc.) and behave romantically towards him but after a couple of months of just spending the night he should propose anyways. I recommend telling him that you're a virgin and that you're saving yourself for marriage. It gives you some extra options later. I also recommend the 'vow master' trait as it makes him agree to your demands for wedding vows. Vows like he promises to take care of and raise any children that come after you're married. If he's not your type and you've avoided being romantic towards him, you can get some humiliating and hilarious options to say at the wedding. Be sure to do the vows publicly for maximum effect.

At whatever point, when he discovers that he's been cheated on, you have different options depending on whether you have the friendly or bitchy trait and how you want him to feel. You can lie to him or confess everything in detail. Apologize and swear it will never happen again or tell him it's his fault for being such a loser. There are other options depending on the variables.

I could go on but I'll stop here. You'll have fun figuring it out like I did. There is some great NTR content in this game and I've just barely scratched the surface myself. Knife-twisting in the gut NTR and just hilarious and humiliating NTR. Swinger type NTR is easy as it's just coming home and confessing what a naughty girl his woman has been. I highly recommend if NTR is your thing.

so much for lurking...

Demento56

Oct 8, 2017
Is anybody still surprised that no actual content ever gets added, and what few things are new with each release break the things that were added in the previous release?

carter111

Jul 26, 2017
Next month update:

Major changes & additions:

• Renamed version 0.4.20 to 0.4.21
  • Your lovers can now get back up after going down on you, either by your request or from their own volition.

ufff 6k well deserved..

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
He did add a new sex position I've been hoping was going to be added for a year and everything that goes around it. This month was an actual update so I can't complain there.

RudyMan

Jun 10, 2017
Well this ebanat starts losing patrons quite fast. Almost a hundred for 2 weeks. Looks like people getting smarter or something.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
In the Changelog we got:

"As suggested by OrangeJuice, added some alternative content for baby-crazy characters to the scene where an impregnator friend is confronted by one of his conquests."

I can't seem to find this new alternative option in that event, I just assumed you just needed the baby-crazy trait. Anyone know the exact requirements to this one?

troula

Aug 25, 2017
In the Changelog we got:

"As suggested by OrangeJuice, added some alternative content for baby-crazy characters to the scene where an impregnator friend is confronted by one of his conquests."

I can't seem to find this new alternative option in that event, I just assumed you just needed the baby-crazy trait. Anyone know the exact requirements to this one?
You need to befriend an impreagnator have the baby craze trait and pick the hang out with friends for the weekend activity. It will trigger eventually. But don't get too excited, i think it's merely an option in a convo.

GandiIV

Sep 28, 2017
Thanks for the update :)

So cunnilingus is here, I don't really understand why it was not implemented with the blowjobs scenes :oops:, now we just have to wait one more year for the lesbian content :FeelsBadMan:

These slow updates are really a shame for a game like this :confused:

Reactions: Gigalomaniac
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes