BannedHeresy™

¿sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ uɐɔ
Donor
Jan 4, 2019
Update: Version 0.8.3 Patron
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I'm aware it's flagged as a [VIRUS], from my understanding that's due to the zip containing java and the site server flagging it as potentially harmful. I assure you, that zip is directly from the developer's Patreon.

Last edited:

BannedHeresy™

¿sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ uɐɔ
Donor
Jan 4, 2019
Sus. The other game downloads, even the one from a couple of weeks ago don't have the same problem. Hidden profile with only a few posts.
For Profile: Is it hidden? It shouldn't be. I'll fix that.

As for the virus flag, it's probably due to two third-party Antivirus software (via VirusTotal), namely "Jiangmin" and "Zillya" flagging it as a trojan due to [ sets-process-name | detect-debug-environment | long-sleeps | checks-user-input | contains-pe ] flags maybe.

If a moderator finds this unacceptable then please let me know. I've run this on my PC and it doesn't do anything it shouldn't. Java is known to set off false flags for not-as-popular Antivirus.

VikingPil0t

Mar 23, 2022
Its good. If you click on file and then VirusTotal report its only 1 AV software I've never heard of that's triggering it. It says 2 but I only saw 1. All the main AVs say its clean. I downloaded and scanned with MS Defender and Malwarebytes and its good. Also game runs fine.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BannedHeresy™

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Changelog:
Major changes...
Minor changes...

Seems like a setup for future updates mostly.
Setup for future updates? LOL
Dont be naive. That is how all of the updates for this game look like. No real changes whatsoever. Dev uses words like "major changes", but in reality they are only small things that any decent developer would manage to do in one day.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Oh man, this was so worth the wait! I can't wait to see the job titles of npcs!!!
I hope when the next update drops this time next year we can see their shoe sizes!!!
Nah fam, that's 3 years down the road. Once we hit the end of next year we'll already have learned the numerical value of only 2 NPCs' bust, waist, hip, forearm, tricep, bicep, shins, etc. And that's ASSuming no months are skipped because 'reasons'.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Shoes ingame would be great. I'd love to have at least some updates on the wardrobe, heck if we could custom add things in there it would really spice things up.
Sure, neat, then every line for every sex scene will just make mention of the PC getting fucked with their high heels on. SO will milk that update for a year and then some before moving on to the NPC sizes mentioned earlier JUST to further push back any 'actual update' (TM). Man, we should be getting paid for giving SO so many great ideas to keep milki- I mean, fucking ov-- I mean, keeping his gimp- his simp-... FUCK IT! SO will keep milking and fucking over their Gimps & Simps like they're Wizards of the Coast.

badlulu

Aug 7, 2016
Setup for future updates? LOL
Dont be naive. That is how all of the updates for this game look like. No real changes whatsoever. Dev uses words like "major changes", but in reality they are only small things that any decent developer would manage to do in one day.
Look - don't kink shame. Maybe OP gets off on being cucked by SplendidOstrich. Clearly that's the major attraction of the remaining patrons.

Sep 28, 2017
Look - don't kink shame. Maybe OP gets off on being cucked by SplendidOstrich. Clearly that's the major attraction of the remaining patrons.
Wow, it makes sense now why people still give them money.

On an unrelated note, where is that Profile Pic from, it looks vaguely familiar and I must know.

badlulu

Aug 7, 2016
Wow, it makes sense now why people still give them money.

On an unrelated note, where is that Profile Pic from, it looks vaguely familiar and I must know.
It's a version of Lola from Akabur's Princess Trainer. There's a character/outfit creator somewhere out there that you can use to put these together.

EDIT: Here it is -

Last edited:
Reactions: Z3r0K00l and C4dn3

fass

Sep 10, 2017
I think I'm going to have to wait for a new life via reincarnation to see this game move significantly and get finished. I don't think one mortal lifespan will be long enough. The sad part is that the enablers actually make things worse for this kind of thing in games as there is no pressure to change when people mindlessly paypig and never think to use the carrot and stick properly (apart from shoving them up their ass when the lack of content isn't getting them off).

Reactions: Susan Xandera

C4dn3

Aug 27, 2017
Update: Version 0.8.3 Patron
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I'm aware it's flagged as a [VIRUS], from my understanding that's due to the zip containing java and the site server flagging it as potentially harmful. I assure you, that zip is directly from the developer's Patreon.
Thanks for sharing!

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Newlife 1.0 was released on November 17, 2014. Its 9 year anniversary is coming up in 2 weeks.

Last month's dev update had 3 "major" changes. I for one welcome the "Added a new friendship scene that can happen if you have an innocent female friend and also own the enormous teddy-bear, Mr. Snuggles."

Still can't get over there's no serious competition here, they'd make a killing.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes