NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
cool yeah that sucks and no i mean the actual initial job interview i think it says in change log its a new feature so maybe thats why most people don't know what im talking about. it's cool though i just restarted until I got the pervy boss and he let me join the office. i don't know if you need a certain charm skill, or if it is just hard to pass the interview, but i've never been able to do it unless the boss is "sleazy" and trying to ask me questions about what underwear im wearing and stuff.
That's odd I was tweaking with this new option, applying for a job and then quitting every other week, just to see different choice results. Most times I got the job, only once did it fail, as my chracter had low self-esteem and told the boss so... Although I am always using the same cutom-made boss, whom I set to like the features I most often use, which made him attracted to me even though he wasn't sleazy. So I guess that's that. Early game, you probably don't have enough charm to be proficient in the job, so the only way is to make sure the boss falls for you

Kai Oz

Sep 6, 2018
I whant to know why in kneeling pose there no variant "do nothing"? As virigin sumbissve girl who don't know what to do, MC need some initiative from a guy. May be it's not so hard to make simple chain <if MC "do nothing", He takes his cock out // fucks MC's mouth>?
And what about threesome interactions?

Reactions: Kristal

Kai Oz

Sep 6, 2018
And anybody know how to hack game stats or something? Cheat engines fails with that trickyass serialization in game data

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
And anybody know how to hack game stats or something? Cheat engines fails with that trickyass serialization in game data
You have the option to choose the "Skilled" cheat in character creation. There are two of them, each gives you 50 in every skill, and they stack, so you can start at 100 everything. If that's what you were asking

Kai Oz

Sep 6, 2018
You have the option to choose the "Skilled" cheat in character creation. There are two of them, each gives you 50 in every skill, and they stack, so you can start at 100 everything. If that's what you were asking
Thanx but this is not enough. It s gonna be fun to test game with 200 Charm, freeze invisible lewd stat on max or something like this. And here we need much more functional cheat method

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
Thanx but this is not enough. It s gonna be fun to test game with 200 Charm, freeze invisible lewd stat on max or something like this. And here we need much more functional cheat method
I'm pretty sure that 100 is the max...so having 200 cooking or whatever would give you the same results as having 100. All helpful cheats are already included in the patron version, more money, max skills and extended game length etc.

I don't really know what other cheats you would need, I think the more pressing issue is having more content...

Nox Corporatus

Jul 6, 2019
3 new scenes all created by users, none by Splendid Ostrich.
Well, one of the scenes was only commissioned by someone else, which implies it was written by SO even if the idea wasn't theirs. (And a commission can be as vague as "can you write a BJ scene?" or it can have a bunch of details, like, "can you write a BJ scene with this specific NPC where this and that and these things happen and ends with these possible outcomes?", so I guess we'll never know just how much SO had to come up with on their own.) But yeah, the updates these days don't seem to add much content. I mean, almost three years to get through 4.x? Makes me wonder how many it will take to finish up 5.x.....

Nox Corporatus

Jul 6, 2019
I mean, sure, sometimes* there's more being done with the behind-the-scenes coding that doesn't actually get seen, but... yeah.

*) With updates in general, not specifically SO's.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
As Tieze mentioned above, you can do everything you could want to do with cheating in the version posted in this thread. There is no "invisible lewd stat" so I'm not even sure what you want to do there. Everything your character does is based on stats, skills, and kinks, and absolutely all of that is something you can choose at the start.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
My guess to the "invisible lewd stat" would be the hidden arousal stat, that if maxed, leads to an orgasm? Possibly to shorten/lengthen sex scenes or only let one partner / neither cum till the player says so?

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
My guess to the "invisible lewd stat" would be the hidden arousal stat, that if maxed, leads to an orgasm? Possibly to shorten/lengthen sex scenes or only let one partner / neither cum till the player says so?
I suppose, but if you want the PC to have high arousal all the time, just choose both sensitive traits, naturally wet, and hair trigger. If you want the guys that way, then go with tight pussy, clever hands, and likes oral. Once someone hits max arousal they orgasm, so having it absolutely at max all the time wouldn't do anything interesting.

I mean, I get some people like to play around with various options on the fly and all, I just don't think it makes much sense with this particular game. *shrug*

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
I suppose, but if you want the PC to have high arousal all the time, just choose both sensitive traits, naturally wet, and hair trigger. If you want the guys that way, then go with tight pussy, clever hands, and likes oral. Once someone hits max arousal they orgasm, so having it absolutely at max all the time wouldn't do anything interesting.

I mean, I get some people like to play around with various options on the fly and all, I just don't think it makes much sense with this particular game. *shrug*
Is there any special narrative for PC high arousal all the time?

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017

The thing about the traits is, they stick with you through the entire playthrough and with them their increased/decreased speed of increasing arousal. Being able to "play around with various options on the fly", would give you a little more control as how to you're doing "things".

Are you trying to relax and take things slowly, going with your "regular" thightness or are you trying to squeeze the cum right out of him? Is he trying to get you of quick, trying to get you ready or is he teasing you? Of course, how well you're handling the pace you set, is another matter. Maybe willpower could play a role? Stronger will = you can last longer. Of course there's more to it, but yeah.

Sure, being able to control the arousal variables is a round about way of doing things, and not really give you control of the "possible" pace (by skill, thightness etc.) is being utilised, but it would be something that helps against being "forced" into a particular pace for the "entire" game.

Just because you're not naturally tight as is, doesn't mean you can't thighten up something fierce... with the expected results. It's rather unlikely that the gameplay will be extended that way soon, if at all. So, cheats would be the only way to get some more control and RP the rest.

No, she just has orgasms a lot more frequently.
...And how... is that exactly a bad thing? ;P

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
...And how... is that exactly a bad thing? ;P
It's not, at all. Was just responding that it doesn't create any unique dialogue.

So is there any prostitution, or is HOTEL_PROSTITUTION_CLIENT just a dummy trait?
Yes, there is a repeatable prostitution scene involving a single client. It requires you to have a PC and happens, I think, on a weekend evening if you don't have anything else going on. Best way to proc is choose the 'stay home' option.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
So is there any prostitution, or is HOTEL_PROSTITUTION_CLIENT just a dummy trait?
There's a random chance that if you have a computer, the HOTEL_PROSTITUTION_CLIENT will proposition you where you can Agree, Disagree, Answer Angrily (with bitchy), and a fourth one that I can't recall atm. Random chance though, so I guess you're better off taking the scene from the approved folder to the custom folder.

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
There's a random chance that if you have a computer, the HOTEL_PROSTITUTION_CLIENT will proposition you where you can Agree, Disagree, Answer Angrily (with bitchy), and a fourth one that I can't recall atm. Random chance though, so I guess you're better off taking the scene from the approved folder to the custom folder.
The fourthe one is to block the dude, so the event doesn't trigger again.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes