RPGM - Completed - Newlywed Sophie [Final] [kunounohosi]

1. 4.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Sophie the Newlywed Wife was so Gullible... (Audience: How Gullible was She?) She would often assist the old man down the street with [Blank]

Kind of an average concept for an NTR game, with a blond wife who fits the bill perfectly. In her pursuit for an overpriced watch for the hubby, she'll work part-time jobs from 9-5, take on the odd job from the job recruitment center, and even assist in personal requests. Amusingly, while the NTR is totally avoidable, getting her "bad" ending is a lot more work than it may seem.

When you first start off there's a little grinding to do to open up the jobs that will lead to the ecchi events, and you can't just find perverts willy nilly ya silly goose. Once you do unlock some of the men who want to use Sophie's body for their pleasure, it's not a straight shot down the rabbit hole into corruption. You can only perform one 'job' task per day, a job being an action that earns you money, so even if you do start jerking off the neighbor as the cleaning lady it's going to take quite a few visits to change Sophie's mindset.

The game will let you know when Sophie has become more corrupted, but unless you hit 100% corruption you will still get the "good" ending. In my playthough I stuck to doing a few jobs for the neighbor until she has fun with Sophie while she's asleep, and visited the magician to let him hypnotize Sophie into a cock hungry slut. But I stopped before reaching 100% corruption, bought the watch, and continued the happy wife, happy life marriage. Because in my mind, while Sophie's body was used like a sex doll by the Magician and the Neighbor, she didn't know any of it and thus was never corrupted externally. Heck, she might now subconsciously fuck harder in bed than before! Thanks Mr. Magician!

Overall, a nice wank for a gullible/unaware/naive/tricked theme lover like myself.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

orapnam69

1/5. Standard instant noodle NTR kind of game, like you'd expect when checking the developer's upload schedule.

Like you'd expect that the game has a happy ending based on the amount of none related H quests there are in this game, but nope, you'd still be 90.000 coins short of the goal. And that wouldn't even matter since there's no change in the happy ending regardless of the state of the wife. Not even a single different wording.

There's only 1 bad end, and the guy having it has overwhelmingly more scenes than the other ones, who at worst has like 3 scenes and at most has 5-6 scenes. And there are only 4 of them, to begin with.

And the costumes can only be seen in sex scenes. And teleportation only teleports you to the door, you have to walk extra long just to get mediocre scenes, like you have to go through an entire map, get into the building, and climb to the second floor just to interact. And that scene sucks. If you don't want to spend effort to make the game, at least don't make the players spend effort for some quick fap.

Actually, scratch that. 2/5 for the husband, who has some pretty wholesome and funny interactions with his wife when she didn't do her cucking bird-brain shenanigans. Unironically more high specs and a husband material than the rest of the cast.

In short, just open all scenes, not recommend playing cuz not enough husband interactions.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Oakkom

The cgs are way too repetitive and static, 0 variation in said cgs, otherwise a very standard rpgmaker cg collector, and although the protagonist is well drawn, the dicks of all the males are so weirdly proportioned, there's not really much to be seen here.