HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Cass has a strong aversion to high heels but the french maid scene has already shown her wearing heels even before you unlock the actual high heels scene. :ROFLMAO: Her not wanting to wear high heels is a bit weird for a newswoman actually. I mean turn on the news channels and chances are all the women will wear heels. Heels are practically mandatory for these ladies even though there's probably no written rule. I guess Cass has enough influence to shrug it off though.

New scenes are great but I do wonder whether they're starting to give diminishing returns. I mean at this point Cass is practically broken already and is practically Garrick's whore already. We still have two more levels of degradation though. Just wondering whether things are progressing too fast. I guess you can always think of more crazy scenes though. Like I would love it if we can get in-game scene of the banner/main menu background. Cass being forced to use a vibrator on air and eventually cumming on air while the cameraman captures all. :love: No one will take her seriously again except as a sex object after that. :ROFLMAO:

Feyn

Sep 25, 2017
How do you save? Just played a few hours and realized there's no menu button.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
What's the third event in Mind card on Cassandra, and what do you have to do to unlock it? Also is High heels 2 not implemented yet, or does that have some requirement to unlock as well?

Jun 12, 2018
What's the third event in Mind card on Cassandra, and what do you have to do to unlock it? Also is High heels 2 not implemented yet, or does that have some requirement to unlock as well?
I don't think high heels 2 is implemented yet, for the third one on the mind card I think you need to meet Tiffany (Cassandras Daughter), just keep exploring education street until you meet her.

Reactions: voidzone247
Apr 7, 2017
What's the act on the third row of "mind"? I can't seem to unlock it.
That's "getting Cassandra to call Tiffany by Tiffany instead of her middle name" and it requires you to have met Tiffany.

Reactions: voidzone247

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
Just a heads up that unfortunately I won't be able to deliver on the update next month, some circumstances have changed for me - they might change back, but they also might not

Reactions: jörgen hermansson

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
So uh, first gameplay section (in what I assume is the core gameplay loop of the game) - and Cassandra's character image is a placeholder? Really? I'll come back when there is more art to this game...

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Anyone knows what Outskirts gameplay is all about? I thought he is not going to add more gameplay mechanics so a bit surprised by this.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
What is supposed to end a damn turn? After 5-6 'done', I'm out of energy and/or money, but the stupid thing doesn't ever seem to end. I just suffered through 5 more rounds of being unable to do anything because it just doesn't end!
I eventually tried cheating, but the events began to cost glory, which can't be cheated in the tiny 3 button menu.

Just going to delete it.

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
how good is this game so far? i have faith he's doing well but with 2 and a half games under his belt one of them is bound to suck

dasLeif666

Sep 28, 2017
Î don't know but maybe there should be a system in the battles where you can get a little bit of energy back every round, I had a lot of problems winning after my energy hit zero and my work went below 5

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
What is supposed to end a damn turn? After 5-6 'done', I'm out of energy and/or money, but the stupid thing doesn't ever seem to end. I just suffered through 5 more rounds of being unable to do anything because it just doesn't end!
I eventually tried cheating, but the events began to cost glory, which can't be cheated in the tiny 3 button menu.

Just going to delete it.
Your turn ends when you run out of influence, so in the first half of the game you want to use up influence as fast as possible by spending it remove one of her work cards.

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes