gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Any hints and tips on how to play this? I never seem to get any glory, lose every round no matter what and end up with her getting 1000 glory very quickly.
If you don't cheat (and I wholeheartedly recommend you cheat in this game: use the codeword from the OP in the home menu to disable combat until you've built up a solid deck) you will lose initially. The only thing to do is make the losses as painless as possible: Don't bother about trying to win, just get the game over as soon as possible to avoid her building up Work (which adds to Glory on a win).

At the moment (sic), there are no consequences to her reaching 1000 Glory, so you can always knock it back down once you've built up a better deck. If you look back through the thread, there are several posts with specific suggestions on tactics.

kavaman

Dec 25, 2018
Any hints and tips on how to play this? I never seem to get any glory, lose every round no matter what and end up with her getting 1000 glory very quickly.
Play defensive. Let her win with influence, but keep her work as close to zero as possible while maximizing your work number. You have to lose in order to convert work number into either energy, cash or blackmail which you will need to buy better cards and progress corruption. The work value at the end of the match is directly converted into glory only if you win the match. So, if you keep her work at 0 or lower, she'll not gain much or any glory. Then, later you'll find cards and other trade offs that will allow you to start subtracting from her glory and gradually erode her glory. At some point, your cards will be good enough to win the match and gain glory. But both winning or losing is pretty tedious, IMO.

Milchknirps

Sep 14, 2018
As mentioned, play tactical and plan to loose the first Games (hm... not only the first few, i think it was numerous Games) against Cassandra. Invest first in following Cards: Money Gathering and Sleep so you can get at least Money and Energy in the Game, after that invest in Work Cards. Only remove Cards which increases Cassandras Work, and don't bother about others. Let her win. At the very beginning you will need Cash and Energy.
In Town, first try to increase your Energy to max (200), as this will very much increase your moving space per Day. You will need this anyway later. DON'T Increase your influence to early, because it only will lengthen your game, which you will loose anyway, and therefor will increase Cassandras Glory gain and/or your losses. You will need 10 Blackmail to visit Cassandra, but no Energy. So visit her at the End of the Day, when all Energy is wasted an preserve some Blackmail. You will have to visit the Education Street some times to first meet Alexandra/Tiff, only after that you can visit her direct. Visiting/corrupting her does not need any energy or Blackmail.

Reactions: uliki

PoetnIknowit

Mar 6, 2018
I love the game, but I really dislike the sharing Tiffany bits. I wish Garrick could just keep her to himself.

Bleifuchs

Jul 4, 2017
I just was able to finish my deck at her being on 880 Glory, so its realy close, but if you max Energie first you shoud always be able to make it in time. Now i beat her down to 500 Glory again. Also if you are finaly able to win then start to corrupt her doughter first, having her on the "Black sheep" lv is enougth to corrode her Glory very quickly again over time, even more when you keep the duel for a time to horde Money and Corruption. I got her -50 Glory in one Battel and made like 200 Money and 60 Corrupion.

Here is my current Decklist:
Work Ethics ++ 2x
Information Gathering ++ 3x
Work hard ++ 3x
Rest ++ 3x
stick in the wheels ++ 3x
Money Hording ++ 3x
Checking your Opions ++ 4x
Power Play ++ 1x

As for Jokers, i play the bodyguard and the two whores.
At 200 Energie and Influenz its a 100% win if you play it smart.
However i woud really like to build a sexual Deck, has anyone an finished decklist for that?

Bleifuchs

Jul 4, 2017
Also Power Play ++ seems to be broken since the last patch, you still pay the cost but she does NOT lose Glory.

Stathos

Jun 26, 2017
what I like to personally do for my deck.

Work Ethic ++ x 11
Checking Your Options ++ x2
Money Hording ++
Rest ++
Work Hard ++

these cards leave the chance for a infinite engine. once you use all the worth ethic cards, if you have both, or receive the other copy of checking your options when drawing, you can always keep your maximum hand up. play 2 cards, use checking your options. rinse and repeat. That is of course 16 cards, but it leaves 4 cards for whatever you preference. My 4 are...

Influence collection ++ (for when there is the event to gain influence)
Flash Tits ++ (to make her lose whenever I would like)
Bend Over ++ (to get blackmail easily)
Handjob ++ (cause I like the idea of having her do sexual stuff for me all day.)

and when my engine works, the image hand ends up looking like. ND 3_6_2020 7_36_21 PM.png

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
This isn't particularly min/max'ed, but for a pure sexual deck (ignoring work completely) leading to easy wins, here's what's in my latest save (all values for ++ cards):

Whore freebies:
6x BJ under desk (+ 10 energy)​
6x Side piece (+5 influence, +5 glory)​
6x Pimp whore (+10 money, +3 influence)​
Sexy times:
6x Bend over (cost: 15 energy; sexual, + 20 blackmail)​
6x Flash her tits (cost: 15 blackmail; sexual, -10 to her influence)​
Act like a bimbo (cost: 5 energy, 10 blackmail; sexual, -5 to her influence, -10 to her work)​
Rumors (cost 15 energy; -2 to her influence for every sexual card played so far)​
2x Walk of shame (cost: 10 energy, 5 blackmail; -10 to her glory on next sexual card played this round)​
6x Check your options (cost: 15 energy, 10 money; draw three cards)​
Allies
The two whores and the distraction.​

The walk of shame becomes redundant once you've run her glory down to zero, but is useful until then. Rumors can be killer in later rounds but is disposable in the early stages. Act like a bimbo becomes redundant once her work no longer matters. You can tap out the two allies to block her or for their benefits, but the last whore needs to stay in play to enable your freebies.

Feb 25, 2018
If you don't cheat (and I wholeheartedly recommend you cheat in this game: use the codeword from the OP in the home menu to disable combat until you've built up a solid deck) you will lose initially. The only thing to do is make the losses as painless as possible: Don't bother about trying to win, just get the game over as soon as possible to avoid her building up Work (which adds to Glory on a win).

At the moment (sic), there are no consequences to her reaching 1000 Glory, so you can always knock it back down once you've built up a better deck. If you look back through the thread, there are several posts with specific suggestions on tactics.
OP doesn't have a cheat code though. What is it? Game is pretty grindy and after already spending an hour without ANY sexual content, i'm losing interest without cheats lol

it's "limb" for 0.17, excuse my very stupid brain

Reactions: gregers

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Cheat engine works a charm for this, its dead simple to lock your or Cassandras stats to what ever you want to be.

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes