Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
Î don't know but maybe there should be a system in the battles where you can get a little bit of energy back every round, I had a lot of problems winning after my energy hit zero and my work went below 5
When you rest at home you get max energy back. Use work points to create evening energy and use that at the gym to max out your rest energy.

South Pacific

Sep 20, 2017
how good is this game so far? i have faith he's doing well but with 2 and a half games under his belt one of them is bound to suck
He keeps to a formula undoubtedly. If you enjoyed any of his previous games you'll like this game. He's trying something new with the card system. It isn't fully completed yet, but its a fun enjoyable puzzle. For a developer he's going at a steady pace and the only stumble seemed to be recently for a personal reason break during the holidays.

ankuno

Apr 5, 2018
What's the cheat code for 0.15? Don't want to go through all the struggle just to see the new scenes.

ankuno

Apr 5, 2018
He keeps to a formula undoubtedly. If you enjoyed any of his previous games you'll like this game. He's trying something new with the card system. It isn't fully completed yet, but its a fun enjoyable puzzle. For a developer he's going at a steady pace and the only stumble seemed to be recently for a personal reason break during the holidays.
I love his style, really, really enjoyed Soldier's Life. Do you know anyone else creating similar things?

fantasticmr95

Jan 28, 2019
On the last Patreon post it says "I’m also going to continue doing more planning for my next game. It’s been too long since I had time to do that. "

Is this next game Outskirts? Do we have any info about that?

zeezlynx

Dec 31, 2017
As a card game nerd I love the mechanics of this game (Although I'm only now starting to actually try to win lol). I can't wait for it to have more art because right now thats the main thing holding it back.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

firenun

Jul 3, 2017
Got 1000 glory and no ending.
Also I cant access the last couple of scenes. Wondering if anyone else stopped here.

Jun 12, 2018
Is anyone able to share the patreon updates where he talks about Outskirts?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018

Many thanks, much appreciated!

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes