vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I did play this game without cheating (I didn't even know I could cheat on this game, until I looked at the changelog today that showed cheat codes), but I'm only on version 15. I'm updating it now. Hopefully I don't have to start over my game, but if I do, its fine. It is a grind, but I like these type of games. Also it took me like 12 hours of playing and I had to restart once because I didn't understand how to win at first.
Yeah. Pretty simple, actually:
1) Better start with corrupting daughter and upgrading money. Every after battle choose energy and grind gym till max.
2) After that better up other default cards + gain money, 2*rest, 3*choose way cards and (duh) upgrade them.
3) Last is to gain 2*blakmail-gain cards, HER influence attack with black mail, 2*worethic (yeah, a verry funny stuff)

That's it. Her "blacksheep daughter" card will do the dirty work, you will have enough of.. everything? Choose way cards can give you combo, so you will be able to use ~9-15 (or more, really) cards per round.
Oh yeah, you should also destroy her at this point, so she wont be as scray as on start.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Yeah. Pretty simple, actually:
1) Better start with corrupting daughter and upgrading money. Every after battle choose energy and grind gym till max.
2) After that better up other default cards + gain money, 2*rest, 3*choose way cards and (duh) upgrade them.
3) Last is to gain 2*blakmail-gain cards, HER influence attack with black mail, 2*worethic (yeah, a verry funny stuff)

That's it. Her "blacksheep daughter" card will do the dirty work, you will have enough of.. everything? Choose way cards can give you combo, so you will be able to use ~9-15 (or more, really) cards per round.
Oh yeah, you should also destroy her at this point, so she wont be as scray as on start.
yep "blacksheep daughter" is super OP

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
how to open mind card tree,i only unlock two "slap her and herself"
I have the same issue? Edit: The mind tree is opened via finding her daughter in education street, you have to keep looking around until it triggers. then the next mind card is open.

Last edited:

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
the game does not work with me, all am getting is a WHITE screen and nothing more.

any ideas?

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes