Aspernari

Mar 21, 2018
What is the pass for cheats and why does it keep changing so much ive used all the passes in the changelog ans search the comments not a single one works
The reason it changes is an attempt to only let Patrons have the code, or to at least encourage people to join on Patreon to have access to it. It's in a spoiler in a reply to my question about it.

Reactions: WillNotWork

ManusHandus

Aug 1, 2017
any of you know how to unlock the mind tree ? i got everything but thats locked this is my first play through of it

South Pacific

Sep 20, 2017
Is anyone able to share the last couple of Patreon posts?
I'm pretty sure they are mostly about his new game. The expected end date for mechanics ends next month but he will continue adding artwork. Corona apparently hit his artist.

Last edited:

LenAnderson

Dec 15, 2017
even if u use cheat engine, it wont let u win the game, it just keep continue until u lose
To win the card/news battle just set her influence to 0 and press done. Fix (active) all of your stats to something high enough to be useful and you can just click through the days to go through the corruption scenes.

Unfortunately the addresses seem to change with every start of the game so you would have to find them all over again or work with the pointer scanner.

kangax123

Mar 10, 2019
Dunno how I should put it, but the game is just beyond boring. The gameplay sucks and is so braindead easy after just 1-2 matches with no way to skip it.

The other game of the developer I played called "soldiers life" had also not really engaging(but fun in the early stages) gameplay but at least you could just skip(keep pressing 1) it if you where at a point where the ai had no chance.

Not here you have to play the same sutpid cards again and again knowing that the ai can't do anything against it.

This takes the majority of the time. On top of it you're forced into NTR lines in at least 3 trees repeating over and over. And those are not well done NTR lines which are set up for the MC.(like in Solderis Life) It's just lazy, plain stupid NTR.

Yay ty for no tag...

It is just not enjoyable at all atm. The MC is kinda a wimp which is somehow(?) in control. It's not believeable at any point at all that he has the highground. Except for plot armor. This game needs a heavy rewrite in kinda every way for the main female character.

EXCEPT if that's intended from the developer and he did want to make a NTR game with a wimpy male as MC. If that's the case please escuse myself but a tag for that would be kinda nice just to not give false hope to other ppl who liked the previous game like myself.

Last edited:

kangax123

Mar 10, 2019
Someone know what say the last post?
To make it more clear, the gameplay is easy and not rewarding at all. You play the same cards through the whole game because there is no other choice without crippling yourself. And there is no way to skip those battles.

People always get upset of RPGmaker games because they repeat the same thing again and again gameplay wise. And it's the same for this game.

And that is only for gameplay, you do the the exact same move around ~200 times to unlock everything.

There are 5 trees with events you do need to complete. The Issue is 2 of those trees are completly NTR based ones which still need to be completed to progress any further with the other 3.

If other people do like that I realy wont judge(that sounds kinda bad but isn't meant that way) it would just be nice to get a warning/tag for it.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
To make it more clear, the gameplay is easy and not rewarding at all. You play the same cards through the whole game because there is no other choice without crippling yourself. And there is no way to skip those battles.

People always get upset of RPGmaker games because they repeat the same thing again and again gameplay wise. And it's the same for this game.

And that is only for gameplay, you do the the exact same move around ~200 times to unlock everything.

There are 5 trees with events you do need to complete. The Issue is 2 of those trees are completly NTR based ones which still need to be completed to progress any further with the other 3.

If other people do like that I realy wont judge(that sounds kinda bad but isn't meant that way) it would just be nice to get a warning/tag for it.
I mean from patreon. I know this game, i like this game, i actually think this game is easy when you understand it but the first time i play it i couldn't understand almost anything. And i love this game.

Nov 24, 2018

Which trees have NTR content? I played through .18 and don't remember anything like that. Is it new to .19?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Which trees have NTR content? I played through .18 and don't remember anything like that. Is it new to .19?
There's no pure NTR. The MC whores out the antagonist and her daughter in various ways, the daughter in particular becoming the cumdump of her social group as part of her degradation.

Many of the scenes where Cassandra can be whored out are optional.

Nov 24, 2018
There's no pure NTR. The MC whores out the antagonist and her daughter in various ways, the daughter in particular becoming the cumdump of her social group as part of her degradation.

Many of the scenes where Cassandra can be whored out are optional.
That's what I remembered. I also didn't remember any NTR in Soldier's Life either, but I guess kangax just uses the phrase to mean something different than I'm used to.

Jun 12, 2018
June 15 Patreon Post

Hey everyone.

As you've probably noticed, there was no build by the end of last week. I've mentioned that I needed a vacation but didn't realize how much.

I had cleared out my weekend so that I could use it to finish the build but found myself just staring at my monitor. I had no juice left.

I have to accept that I am as frail a human as other people and need a break right now. So with a heavy heart, I'm going to push the build to next month. It will give me some time to relax and after, I'm going to do a few rewrites on the endings as a few places are kinda stilted. (writing sexy stuff while drowning in stress will do that.)

I'm really sorry guys.

Have a good week.

Feyn

Sep 25, 2017
June 15 Patreon Post

Hey everyone.

As you've probably noticed, there was no build by the end of last week. I've mentioned that I needed a vacation but didn't realize how much.

Have a good week.
Happens to all of us, it's a marathon not a sprint.
Love your work, definitely willing to wait for what I consider to be some of the finest writing/playstyle on this site. Recharge your batteries!

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes