Feyn

Sep 25, 2017
Yeah, it finishes the game and pretty much all the planned CG's, per the creator. He said he'd do 'one more pass' and call that version 1.0, but the game seems 95% complete.

telotelo

Dec 22, 2017
Pyorgara´s games are well designed, better written than most and really kinky, but the lack of art really hinders them. I wish we could partner him up with somebody like Akabur.
When game designers have to pay for each CG in the game you get a very minimalist experience.
still hopin his wifey will pop-up irregularly to spice up his project. based on his earlier work, even finished one still has some blank space here and there (like monster illustration on sl battle scene). lets hope this wrapped up nicely and improve in current project, btp

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This month, I’m going to work on News desk, mostly. I’m going to give it the final pass and make it shine. There will also be more updates for graphical additions.

I’ll also try to do more basic gameplay updates to BtP if I have time.

Next week will also be my yearly birthday vacation week! There will not be a build update as I’ll be stewing in deep relaxation. Hehe. I’ll recharge my batteries to march on making the smut we all enjoy. ^_^

Have a great week!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheat PW: water

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
Decently fleshed out mechanic and mostly enjoyable writing, though seriously lacks in art assets department, at least it is noting that can't be fixed.
I really enjoyed the game even if it was a bit bumpy at the beginning though it is really a bummer when there are plenty of lacking or placeholder assets. One notable, although late game, issue is post "battle" screen when Cass is sitting with her panties showing, but I blackmailed her to the point where she shouldn't be wearing one.

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes