Anorak

Feb 28, 2017
Are there any deckbuilding strategies? I've seen one about an infinite loop, but I think that's been patched out.

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
I've never played this game but since Pyorgara is releasing a new one I want to try this one first, could someone please share the new update?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Kind of wish the end had some Impregnation stuff. The daughter or Cassandra having to back off being the Anchor because of the rumors off it.

Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
Good concept but I have no Idea what to do in the beginning. I find playing against overwhelming force with no way out to be pointless.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Good concept but I have no Idea what to do in the beginning. I find playing against overwhelming force with no way out to be pointless.
When you fail trying one thing, think about what went wrong and then try something different :D I will give you a hint though, try not to win, try to cut your losses! It is because you are indeed up against an overwhelming force, so you have to cut your losses and figure out how to slowly build up strength, so that you may stand a chance against this ruthless creature, a woman no less!

...For once we have a game, that is an actual game to be played, and not even an "RPG". Shiit what has the world become?! Santa do exist!

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes