Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Has anyone recorded himself win this game wihout cheats? I feel like you have to visit casandra for the blackmail literally as soon as possible and do not relent. But then how do you prevent her from reaching 1000 glory... Also casandra is recovering some of her cards. Can you reverse them back? Anyway just though of asking.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Has anyone recorded himself win this game wihout cheats? I feel like you have to visit casandra for the blackmail literally as soon as possible and do not relent. But then how do you prevent her from reaching 1000 glory... Also casandra is recovering some of her cards. Can you reverse them back? Anyway just though of asking.
It's not that hard once you get a rhythm going. The main thing is that it's not difficult, but it is very tedious; the battles will be a lot easier if you spend all your energy on the map in between fights, which can take a while. The last time I played, I mainly focused on the gym during the midgame, because events that give you energy back are not uncommon, so you could keep going around (getting money and glory and all the other resources that make your life easier) almost indefinitely. If you can put up with the boredom or tedium of that, then it will not be hard to build up a good deck after a while, with plenty of resources to block Cassandra's card plays and keep her from gaining glory.

If that's not enough to get you started, this is a more thorough guide for one way to do it.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
The in game cheats are mainly to 'unfuck' yourself, playing the actual game it is easy to get more of a stat than the cheat option will set the value to. In terms of video probably not as the correct way to play the game is to grind hard in certain sections so that you can over power bullshit luck or the next stage of bad events and people don't enjoy watching that.

Early on you want to lose the card games fast / well to minimize the glory she gains, later on you just want to get to 1000 first. There are cards and events to lower her glory if it is getting critical.

Recovering cards? I don't recall that happening, some of her cards start out at their strongest versions and your blackmail / corruption makes them weaker while other cards start out weakest and will become stronger as the game stage advances or as your glory is growing and she is fighting harder. For example I think her fanbase starts out strong but weakens as she gets sluttier on TV but her interns start out at like no one present but increase to her calling in everyone she can if you start to get glory.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
You're playing the game wrong. The reason you need 1000 glory at all is to give you ample time to build your deck and slowly blackmail her until she's basically impotent. Once she's basically useless, you can easily do like 50+ work in a single go, if not much more.

ravenqueen

Dec 26, 2019
As long as you focus on losing every battle as quickly as possible it's relatively easy to build a deck with an infinite combo before she wins. Once you have an infinite combo deck you can end the game whenever you want or prolong it for as long as you want to see all the scenes.

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
This is a little gem, grindy but the corruption (Tiff in particular) is top-notch. If it wasn't for the grind, it'd be an all-timer.

It also hits some sadism scenes which you almost never see, like Emily kicking Tiff and the drawer in the ultimate scene of them together

That said, I've maxed out all the trees, is hitting 1000 the only thing left to do? Kind of abrupt there

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Great art, great dialogue and scenes
But god the minigame is tedious, not even bad and i did like the challenge but it takes so long for it to finish for barely any reward even when you do start beating her. If it was faster/easier and maybe have kinky scenes in between it would add alot to the game quality. Some scenes with the other character (whore and secretary) wouldn't be bad either.

All things said, i still think it is a very good game

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Great art, great dialogue and scenes
But god the minigame is tedious, not even bad and i did like the challenge but it takes so long for it to finish for barely any reward even when you do start beating her. If it was faster/easier and maybe have kinky scenes in between it would add alot to the game quality. Some scenes with the other character (whore and secretary) wouldn't be bad either.

All things said, i still think it is a very good game
What are you talking about? If you're doing it right, you should have an H-scene every night. If you don't want the game suddenly ending, you need to make conscious effort to avoid work/glory. Maybe even sacrifice your own glory to tank hers.

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
What are you talking about? If you're doing it right, you should have an H-scene every night. If you don't want the game suddenly ending, you need to make conscious effort to avoid work/glory. Maybe even sacrifice your own glory to tank hers.
To be more clear, I was talking about having kinky scenes during the minigame, even if it was just teasing. I now that you have to visit her or her daughter in between mini games (yeah my comment was kinda confusing now that I read it properly). Unless it does start to have said scenes? Didn't finish it yet

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
To be more clear, I was talking about having kinky scenes during the minigame, even if it was just teasing. I now that you have to visit her or her daughter in between mini games (yeah my comment was kinda confusing now that I read it properly). Unless it does start to have said scenes? Didn't finish it yet
Oh, then no.

xlRexpect

May 31, 2022
Someone asked me to bring higher resolutions to the game. The author laid the UI out poorly, and it *must* be in a 2:1 ratio. Because of this, I've added multiple choice resolutions here. Just extract which one you want, rename it, replace the original. Remember to note what resolution you should aim for. If you're running 4K which is 3840x2160 then you need to run with Assembly-CSharp_3800x1900.dll. The game does NOT lay out in any non-2:1 ratio resolution. This also means fullscreen is out of the question. The author would need to provide a small patch to ensure a 2:1 layout regardless of resolution and then the game could be patched to support any. Current to version 1.0, 2021-17-05. I only tested a few, but they should be sound in principle. Feedback appreciated.

Edit: Cirelc, seems my patches for adding larger resolutions works. Users only need to use one while replacing the stock dll. The game was poorly laid out and must follow a specific resolution ratio so that all buttons will appear. Explanation is above.
Where can I put the resolution file?

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes