rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I believe that is one of the cards that improves once the fighting picks up steam and she brings more help in.
Oh yeah, I guess that is how I remember it. I was confused because there's a part in the text at the beginning of the game, about how when the MC comes into the news office, the whole room is full of people she pulled in to help her.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Does anybody know what happens if I draw more cards than the screen has room for? I'm afraid to try it in case it cases the game to crash or something.
I am almost certain it is just a wasted card, I also had a deck with a check your options++ loop
Game has made a liar of me, the card limit does continue at least two or three off screen and if you use on screen cards the ones off screen will enter.

Reactions: rb813

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Oh yeah, I guess that is how I remember it. I was confused because there's a part in the text at the beginning of the game, about how when the MC comes into the news office, the whole room is full of people she pulled in to help her.
Iirc it was changed. Earlier versions have her intern card at max in the beginning.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
It also seemed like it might be a bug because it just says "intern" instead of like "No interns" or something like that. No capitalization (unlike the other cards), like what you'd expect to see if a string was supposed to be appended with something else, but the function that filled in the rest of it was never run.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Is it a silent game ? i don't have any sound
I think so? I didn't see an options menu for sound. I have no background music so either there is none or it is the most annoying thing ever, a lot of the main sections of game are grindy / do the same thing repeatedly in short succession so sound effect inclusion there would likely make that annoying.

Blade4444

Aug 18, 2022
I think so? I didn't see an options menu for sound. I have no background music so either there is none or it is the most annoying thing ever, a lot of the main sections of game are grindy / do the same thing repeatedly in short succession so sound effect inclusion there would likely make that annoying.
Yes after all it's not a real problem, i just put some random playlist on youtube it did the work for me.

Blade4444

Aug 18, 2022
Wow i just finished the game, i had a blast but how many alternatives endings can we have, and how to unlock them ? I had the extreme corrupted one i believe :) that was really the typical game that i looked forward, strong bitchy girl that rules her little world and thinks she's above everyone, nevertheless she gets corrupted and lose her power step by step, really nice !

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Wow i just finished the game, i had a blast but how many alternatives endings can we have, and how to unlock them ? I had the extreme corrupted one i believe :) that was really the typical game that i looked forward, strong bitchy girl that rules her little world and thinks she's above everyone, nevertheless she gets corrupted and lose her power step by step, really nice !
Yeah, that's the easiest to get. Getting the glory without completely destroying her mind is the hard part. To be honest I ended up liking her and I felt bad by how much damage I inflicted. But I feel lazy to try and get it done in a harder way...

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
The game evolves over time. It's grindy but grinding becomes more interesting as you get stronger. If you are gonna take your time to completely ruin her, maybe you'll want to deactivate the fights at a certain point using the cheat menu. I recommend it to watch all the rest of the scenes, but only once you can completely dominate her during combat. That way nothing is lost, you are just saving time.

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
All I can manage is to force Cassandra to reveal her bits in the end game but I saw a completely nude Cassandra on the table from E-hentai. Any idea how did you do that? :D

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
The first time I played this, I thought it was one of the best maledom corruption games I'd ever played (since I'm someone who doesn't mind a long, tedious grind). The second time I played (years later), I found myself running out of steam a little over halfway through. After mulling it over for a while, I think the reason that happened is the placement of the Waitress event. The more I think about it, the more I feel like Waitress being so early is a massive structural problem with the game. When the dominant man takes his dick out but doesn't say anything, and the formerly dominant woman starts blowing him with no specific prompting, that's the moment she has definitively surrendered control to him and admitted defeat. Other than her leaving the room to get changed in Waitress, it makes way more sense to me that Waitress should be placed after Housewife. Those two events are similarly about her dressing in a slutty outfit and being his personal servant, and they both end with a blowjob. The difference is that in Housewife, he specifically orders her to do it (which is itself a progression of the Blowjob event on a different track, where ordering her to do that is the entire price she has to pay for the blackmail that time), while in Waitress she just accepts that this is what's expected of her without needing to be told. At that point, she's effectively lost the whole ballgame, and all the further scenes thereafter would just be about showing what kind of nasty degradation can be done to someone who has already been broken. That shouldn't be happening in row 6. A couple details might have to be changed, but I think the overall flow of the narrative would be a lot better if Housewife and Waitress switched places.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Sooo many rounds....

Edit: BRO IT DOES NOT END
There's no fixed number of rounds. Dump your influence quickly in the early game until you've improved your deck.

A battle ends when one of you runs out of influence. In the early game, when you know you'll lose, you will want to get it over with as quickly as possible to prevent her stacking up work/glory; in the mid-to-late game, when you're dominating, you may want to drag a battle out to build up your own glory more.

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes