Feyn

Sep 25, 2017
I sure hope not. I mean, it plays well, and the important art is there, but there could be so much more. (of art)
Pretty much every scene has one unique CG, and the cards all change as the game progresses. The "in-town" scenes don't come with CGs. The creators have said it's finished and they won't be adding any more.

Franjj

Mar 26, 2021
Is there a full save? I don't understand the gameplay very well but I really liked the art.

PedroV

Apr 30, 2020
i tried multiple time but i always got the same ending with cassandra as a broken maid and her daughter as some sort of ex slave, can someone know others ending and how to get them ?

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
Having just finished it with the new changes, here's my strategy that worked well:
Brilliantly written.

Having lucked into her ex-Husband on the first trip through town, I burned so much of her glory -- she never made it to 200.

As an aside, I find it hilarious that there are fifty pieces of damning evidence about Cassandra. (The fiftey envelopes, more or less, that you bring to her house).

Reactions: Feyn

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is it just me or is the game crazy low res. I full screened it and the text are all fuzzy. The file size in the download is super small too, what the heck?

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
Having just finished it with the new changes, here's my strategy that worked well:

Part 1: First half of the game the strategy is to lose each round quickly (no "influence") while getting as much "work" as possible. You also want 10 blackmail so you can visit Cassandra and move the plot along between matches. You can leave her daughter Alexandria alone for this stage.

Cards [each card is "++" unless otherwise noted]:
Work ethic (x5, News Room)
Work Hard (x5, News Room)
Rest+ (x2, Gym) Could also do one Rest++ card.
Check your Options (x3 or x4, News Room)
Money Hoarding [NOT ++ or +, just the basic card] (x3)
Information Gathering (x2)

Other cards of your choice, but keep the total at 20. You want to maximize chance of getting the "Rest" card. Nothing that increases influence or costs a lot of money to play.

Strategy Notes:
- Max out your starting energy by going to the gym after each game.
- You have to trade the three "Money Hoarding" cards to get the pimp as an ally (in the Ghetto I believe), after that get them again and make them "Money Hoarding++".
- It is now much easier to get the allies to "++" level b/c now you can go home and click "visit", which will let you visit each ally whenever you want. Do that as soon as possible.
- Play her husband as an ally each game to lower her glory. Once you have 2 whores and the pimp to ++, drop him.
- Strategy each game is to do anything that will lower your influence while increasing your work, such as paying influence to remove her "Strong Demeanor" card.
- You should also use this time to build up a lot of money, both with "money hoarding" and by converting work to money after matches.

Once Cassandra's Glory is around 900, or you're about 1/2 to 2/3's through her home visits, shift to a winning strategy:

Part 2: Now you're lowering her influence and raising your glory. This part of the game is actually challenging now, especially if you haven't maxed the allies yet. If you want to see the "losing" route save the game and let Cassandra get 1000 glory at this point. Otherwise start shifting your cards to:

Cards below use the "Rumors" plus "Sexual" cards to win. An alternative option is "Stick in Her Wheels" card.

Work ethic (x4)
Work Hard (x4)
Rest (x2)
Check Your Options (x3)
Money Hoarding (x3) (replace with "Pimp Whore++" x2 later)
Rumors+ (debatable, but I didn't use ++ version b/c of the high energy cost)
Ass Grab+ (not ++. You just use it for its affect the "Rumors+" card)
Bend Over (x1, Ghetto) [you'll only play it 3 times each match, each time using your secretary whore to make it's energy cost 0]
Power Play (x1, Business Center) Only play it once each match initially.
Handjob+ (x1, Red Light District) [can ++ later once you have lots of blackmail from "Bend Over"]

As you wear Cassandra down you can swap some cards out for sexual cards (both for strategy and fun/variety). I swapped all three "Money Hoarding" for "Pimp Whore"(x2, Red Light District) and "BJ under Desk". Eventually can swap out "Bend Over" for anything else, you'll have a LOT of blackmail.

- Maximize your influence at the "Newsroom"
- Max the two whores and the pimp.
- Early in this phase you may want to use Chad instead of the Pimp. If you "Look Carefully" for 10 energy you won't get jumped by Cassandra's thugs. Near the end of the game you won't need to "look around" at all b/c you'll have all the cards/allies you want so you can drop Chad for the Pimp.
- You may start losing money for awhile, that's ok.
- You don't care how much 'work' she gets, she can't use it if you win the card match
- You don't care about losing influence. You can reduce her influence well before yours gets to zero.
- As long as you have 100 glory or so you don't care about your "work" either, if you win the match it gets converted to glory, not energy/money/blackmail
- Switch to the "Alexandria" storyline and max her out (just the two left columns of events). This will make her card help you a lot.
- Once you're ready to win the game swap "Power Play" for a 'sexual' card and just max out the work each match, you'll make 100 glory a match and win quickly.

You can easily avoid Cassandra getting high Glory by focusing on negating her "Work" score during each battle. Just focus on raising your own "Work" and eliminating any card that gives her "Work" points. As long as you quickly get your energy to 200 and upgrade your "Work Hard" and "Work Ethic" cards you should be fine. I managed with only one "Rest" card for most of the game. Only got a second one after getting all of the scenes (except the once where you lose glory).

Her gaining influence does not matter at all, and when you have Maximilian as your ally, he will tear whatever Glory she obtains down to 0. As well as random events that might occur on the map (in the Ghetto for instance there's a random event where you can trade blackmail for -15 glory for HER).

I played through the whole game without her gaining any Glory at all. And also, towards the end of the game some of her cards get better. Like the Intern card. So make sure your deck is ready before trying to raise your own influence to win the game. New cards also appear throughout the game, which can help winning the game.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
BOOOOOOORING, first game with no sense. what a time waste, but he its complete. so you have a full game

• Angry
Reactions: Back

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
Does sharing Tiffany or not change her ending? She is cute and pure and I really feel bad for corrupting her, also I don't have any problem with NTR but just want to know if the ending changes whether we help Emily or not.

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
So i cheated through all the fights, and my glory is currently 0. I should have 100 glory points if i wanna cass/tiffany part, and i can't see any way to get glory points. I can't fight with anyone rn because i already beat her with the cheat, there isn't any battle left. What should i do?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
is that option to skip cardbattle of any use? it doesnot look like i will be getting any wins...

HoleInOne

Sep 30, 2017
i can't recruit Anthony even though i have 3 money hoarding cards. is this a known bug? is there a way around it? one of them is upgraded, if it means anything.

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
i can't recruit Anthony even though i have 3 money hoarding cards. is this a known bug? is there a way around it? one of them is upgraded, if it means anything.
Three unimproved cards for Lvl 1, and three ++ Hoarding cards for Lvl 3

Doesn't seem to be a big, just text not being specific.

HoleInOne

Sep 30, 2017
Three unimproved cards for Lvl 1, and three ++ Hoarding cards for Lvl 3

Doesn't seem to be a big, just text not being specific.
that's really annoying now that i have to get another one... is there a way to revert back a card?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
is that option to skip cardbattle of any use? it doesnot look like i will be getting any wins...
It just negates the battle phase of the game. You won't get glory for skipping fights, but neither will she.
As for winning fights, it's not that hard, but it requires a lot of patience. Someone else posted their strategy.

Part 1: First half of the game the strategy is to lose each round quickly (no "influence") while getting as much "work" as possible. You also want 10 blackmail so you can visit Cassandra and move the plot along between matches. You can leave her daughter Alexandria alone for this stage.

Work ethic (x5, News Room)
Work Hard (x5, News Room)
Rest+ (x2, Gym) Could also do one Rest++ card.
Check your Options (x3 or x4, News Room)
Money Hoarding [NOT ++ or +, just the basic card] (x3)
Information Gathering (x2)

Other cards of your choice, but keep the total at 20. You want to maximize chance of getting the "Rest" card. Nothing that increases influence or costs a lot of money to play.

Strategy Notes:
- Max out your starting energy by going to the gym after each game.
- You have to trade the three "Money Hoarding" cards to get the pimp as an ally (in the Ghetto I believe), after that get them again and make them "Money Hoarding++".
- It is now much easier to get the allies to "++" level b/c now you can go home and click "visit", which will let you visit each ally whenever you want. Do that as soon as possible.
- Play her husband as an ally each game to lower her glory. Once you have 2 whores and the pimp to ++, drop him.
- Strategy each game is to do anything that will lower your influence while increasing your work, such as paying influence to remove her "Strong Demeanor" card.
- You should also use this time to build up a lot of money, both with "money hoarding" and by converting work to money after matches.

Once Cassandra's Glory is around 900, or you're about 1/2 to 2/3's through her home visits, shift to a winning strategy:

Part 2: Now you're lowering her influence and raising your glory. This part of the game is actually challenging now, especially if you haven't maxed the allies yet. If you want to see the "losing" route save the game and let Cassandra get 1000 glory at this point. Otherwise start shifting your cards to:

Cards below use the "Rumors" plus "Sexual" cards to win. An alternative option is "Stick in Her Wheels" card.

Work ethic (x4)
Work Hard (x4)
Rest (x2)
Check Your Options (x3)
Money Hoarding (x3) (replace with "Pimp Whore++" x2 later)
Rumors+ (debatable, but I didn't use ++ version b/c of the high energy cost)
Ass Grab+ (not ++. You just use it for its affect the "Rumors+" card)
Bend Over (x1, Ghetto) [you'll only play it 3 times each match, each time using your secretary whore to make it's energy cost 0]
Power Play (x1, Business Center) Only play it once each match initially.
Handjob+ (x1, Red Light District) [can ++ later once you have lots of blackmail from "Bend Over"]

As you wear Cassandra down you can swap some cards out for sexual cards (both for strategy and fun/variety). I swapped all three "Money Hoarding" for "Pimp Whore"(x2, Red Light District) and "BJ under Desk". Eventually can swap out "Bend Over" for anything else, you'll have a LOT of blackmail.

- Maximize your influence at the "Newsroom"
- Max the two whores and the pimp.
- Early in this phase you may want to use Chad instead of the Pimp. If you "Look Carefully" for 10 energy you won't get jumped by Cassandra's thugs. Near the end of the game you won't need to "look around" at all b/c you'll have all the cards/allies you want so you can drop Chad for the Pimp.
- You may start losing money for awhile, that's ok.
- You don't care how much 'work' she gets, she can't use it if you win the card match
- You don't care about losing influence. You can reduce her influence well before yours gets to zero.
- As long as you have 100 glory or so you don't care about your "work" either, if you win the match it gets converted to glory, not energy/money/blackmail
- Switch to the "Alexandria" storyline and max her out (just the two left columns of events). This will make her card help you a lot.
- Once you're ready to win the game swap "Power Play" for a 'sexual' card and just max out the work each match, you'll make 100 glory a match and win quickly.
Just know that the game is flexible enough that you don't have to play exactly like that to win. You can just grind her sex scenes until she's no longer a threat. As long as you don't start racking up Glory, the game won't get harder. As long as you don't allow her to do any work, you'll only be threatened by her Daughter card, which is mostly mitigated by recruiting her husband (I think he randomly appears in the financial district).
When you want to start kicking ass, I found that two maxed out Generous cards will do the same job, and more reliably. However, you'll have to be careful about how frequently you win. The game ends at 1000 glory and she'll start upgrading cards and reducing your hand size as you approach that goal. You'll want to corrupt her and her daughter before you go in for the kill.

P.S. One of her cards requires you to "Discard" cards to negate her's and the another requires you to "Spend" a card. Spending a card removes a card from your deck for the rest of the fight. Use this to get rid of whatever cards that get in the way. For example, if you're not interested in winning that round, use it to get rid of anything that affects influence. If you're trying to win, get rid of anything adds resources you already have in abundance. By removing unneeded cards from play, you'll be able to play whatever you need more frequently.

Last edited:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
The values of the cards changed(although the displayed numbers in the deck of my old save didn't, annoyingly) but my deck can still do what it could before. Generate infinite resources after a few turns of setup. Just have enough "Work Ethic++" (~10) so a single "Work Hard" card generates enough work. Then a few "Check your options" to draw stuff and one card for each of the resources.

Does anyone know how many different endings for each character exist? And what the conditions for them are?

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes