obromacare

Aug 1, 2020
What happens when you actually beat the game? My game for some reason lost its save progress at 997 glory and now idk if its worth 1 hour of grind/cheese to get back to 1000 glory

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Here's a file with some endings. Unpack this, and overwrite the ND folder in AppData\LocalLow\Pyorgara (of course back up your existing saves if you want to keep them). They're all set to his Influence 1, so that you can just rest and go to a card battle that you'll immediately lose, triggering an ending. 1 is the bad ending where he loses (nothing much to see there, just included for completeness), 2 is the basic ending for Cassandra and also a thing with Tiffany. 3 is a better ending with new artwork for Cassandra, as well as a different Tiffany bit and an Emily bit.

I notice that the changelog mentions "CG (Ending Win 3)" and "CG (Ending Max)." The one I included here is probably Max, because I unlocked all the scenes (Cassandra, Tiffany, Emily, and Cassandra/Tiffany), but I don't know what Ending 3 would be, so maybe I got Ending 3, and there's an even better one than what I got. If anyone has any ideas for how to unlock other endings, let me know.

obromacare

Aug 1, 2020
Here's a file with some endings. Unpack this, and overwrite the ND folder in AppData\LocalLow\Pyorgara (of course back up your existing saves if you want to keep them). They're all set to his Influence 1, so that you can just rest and go to a card battle that you'll immediately lose, triggering an ending. 1 is the bad ending where he loses (nothing much to see there, just included for completeness), 2 is the basic ending for Cassandra and also a thing with Tiffany. 3 is a better ending with new artwork for Cassandra, as well as a different Tiffany bit and an Emily bit.

I notice that the changelog mentions "CG (Ending Win 3)" and "CG (Ending Max)." The one I included here is probably Max, because I unlocked all the scenes (Cassandra, Tiffany, Emily, and Cassandra/Tiffany), but I don't know what Ending 3 would be, so maybe I got Ending 3, and there's an even better one than what I got. If anyone has any ideas for how to unlock other endings, let me know.
For some reason, my game doesnt have an ND folder. the closest I found was "ND_Data", but that folder has a crapload of stuff inside of it, and the saves u posted don't have any of the things. I think deleting the folder might cause the entire game to crash/not load ._.
Also, I can't find a save folder for the game. Does this game work differently than other games?

obromacare

Aug 1, 2020
For some reason, my game doesnt have an ND folder. the closest I found was "ND_Data", but that folder has a crapload of stuff inside of it, and the saves u posted don't have any of the things. I think deleting the folder might cause the entire game to crash/not load ._.
Also, I can't find a save folder for the game. Does this game work differently than other games?
...nevermind. It turns out its a bug where the saves say "empty" but still actually contain the data. Go figure ._.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
For some reason, my game doesnt have an ND folder. the closest I found was "ND_Data"
No, it's not inside the game folder, it's in like "[Drive letter] \Users\ [Your Username] \AppData\LocalLow\Pyorgara"

Caiatris

Jul 13, 2018
I'm missing something in this game. I don't seem to be able to unlock Tiffany, and I have no idea who Bubbles is.
When I check out the education district I get to meet Tiffany, and get told I can visit her.
But going to her dorm just shows an empty box - no options there to do anything.
And if I visit her from home, it just takes me to see a demonstration on campus - nothing progressing there either.

And even having boosted my energy and influence to 200 each, and upgrading my cards, I can only just hold my own in the card battles. Is the game supposed to be this hard?

buff

May 29, 2017
I'm missing something in this game. I don't seem to be able to unlock Tiffany, and I have no idea who Bubbles is.
When I check out the education district I get to meet Tiffany, and get told I can visit her.
But going to her dorm just shows an empty box - no options there to do anything.
And if I visit her from home, it just takes me to see a demonstration on campus - nothing progressing there either.

And even having boosted my energy and influence to 200 each, and upgrading my cards, I can only just hold my own in the card battles. Is the game supposed to be this hard?
Bubbles is a prostitute you can visit to get some replenishment. She does have a brief intro but it's easy to miss.

Get some more progress down the sex paths and the Tiffany stuff gets clearer. The later Tiff scenes are some of the better payoffs in the game.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
How to open the third line "???" in the "Mind card" branch?
Keep visiting the Education District until you meet Cassandra's daughter, Tiffany. (For many players, including myself, that button will still just show the question marks after you got the scene for the first time, but it still lets you proceed further.)

Reactions: buff

speedmelon

May 24, 2020
hey can someone tell me how to progress the mind trait?
ive gotten 100% of the other blackmail cards but only the first 2 in mind.

forge_cat

Jan 2, 2018
I experimented with the endings a bit, but I definitely didn't bother with checking all the variants, so take this with a grain of salt.
Cassandra's corruption levels are ranked 1-11. If editing a save file, don't put them to 0, that's reserved for hiding a category, as in Tiffany/Emily categories before they're unlocked. Tiff/Em categories are 0-13 and the game corrects them if they get out of allowed bounds (even if you set an illegaly high value for a threshold not yet unlocked). The Cass/Tiff threesome category is 0-6.

An ending is hit if either you or Cass hit 1000 glory. If both, Garrick gets preference. Cass ends are different in her corruption part, but the unlockable text with the side girls seems the same for both forks.

Cass corruption is driven by the highest value reached in any of her 5 categories. The thresholds are:
1-5: Cass gets blackmailed into sex by Garrick.
6-9: Cass works with Garrick and becomes his sub bitch.
10-11: Cass is a slave maid.

The Tiffany/Emily stuff gets tacked on at the end of the outros, after a negligible variation to Cassandra's final solo text screen.
Tiff solo: either nothing or Garrick's throwaway slut after he fucks her (like, level 6?).
Tiff shared: at lvl 6 or 7 Garrick makes Tiff his assistant slash gf. Sweetest ending for her. At max she's a campus whore.
Emily: if Tiff shared and Emily at middling values, they both become Garrick's separate gfs. If both maxed, Em pimps Tiff personally.

Cass/Tiff shared: unlocked at high Cass corruption and afaik only does anything if you max out all the campus categories and have Cass at 10 at the least (whore-tier). Then it's added after all the other ending screens with its own graphic (the only variant to get some).

Some stuff might be wrong, but I seriously don't want to tinker with it anymore.

buff

May 29, 2017
I experimented with the endings a bit, [SNIP]
Some stuff might be wrong, but I seriously don't want to tinker with it anymore.
Thanks for that report! This is not a bad game and has solid fap value but holy shit it's a grind. Appreciate you digging in and saving us the pain.

BettyPage

May 11, 2021
I met Tiffany in the campus, but I have no idea how to progress further. I have her visit me at home, but it just takes me directly back to the campus.

buff

May 29, 2017
I met Tiffany in the campus, but I have no idea how to progress further. I have her visit me at home, but it just takes me directly back to the campus.
Been a while, but you have to progress on other paths (quite a bit, IIRC). Work the mom's path some.

BettyPage

May 11, 2021
Been a while, but you have to progress on other paths (quite a bit, IIRC). Work the mom's path some.
Thanks. I had no idea that this game has multiple endings. That's pretty nice, but is it worth going through them all with all that grind?

buff

May 29, 2017
Thanks. I had no idea that this game has multiple endings. That's pretty nice, but is it worth going through them all with all that grind?
If you hate the card game, probably not.

If you don't mind or actually enjoy the card game, or if it hits a particular fetish of yours, then probably yeah. In my case I didn't particularly enjoy the card game after the hand-size got reduced to stupid levels, but I have a thing for F/F incest. It was worth chugging through enough of the game to see the mother/daughter content, but I lost interest shortly after that.

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes