RPGM Nex(e)us Institute [v0.05.1] [TheHypnotizator]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.png

Overview:
Nicole Lowe is the principal of the prestigious Nexeus Institute, a school where promising students can aim for their ideal study path in order to be ready to make their mark on history. The school, however, hides a secret that only Nicole knows; whoever is inside the school walls loses any psychic defense, becoming much easier to hypnotize and control at will. Such power certainly cannot go to waste and Nicole is willing to exploit it in the best possible way... after all, with great powers comes great responsibilities and a harem ready to satisfy your every desire cannot just come out of nowhere. Nicole better be careful, though, as even her smallest mistake could lead her to become nothing more than an obedient slave.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-04
Release Date: 2024-04-24
Developer: TheHypnotizator
Censored: No
Version: 0.05.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Preview 1.png Preview 2.png Preview 3.png Preview 4.png Preview 5.png Preview 6.png Preview 7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

armedlord

Apr 25, 2020
Posted by the maker themself, is a game that's a female protag that wants a lesbian harem, has lots of images, already has some bad endings with the potential of more endings (not just bad ones I hope) and its free to play? Where's the forever track button?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Oh hey, this finally got updated here. ...Oh, and a new version! Noice. I only played the (very short) intro and was really looking forward to more.

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
i hope this game expands past all sub paths being game over. For example each girl can have a dom or (accidental) sub path. possibly representing their own fetishes. By the end you could have a slave harem, a mistress harem, or a mixed bag. Only issue is that if each girl represents different fetishes it would mean some are mutually exclusive but it's still a lot more options than the current setup.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
i like it i hae to wait until more content tho befor i decide if i want to support or not i hope that there will be extrem fetishes like pee i saw the bathroom scene tought oh this game will be amexing and then i was sad becuse it dint lead to anything lol but pee ass worship (licking,kissing) pussy licking are defently some stuff am looking forward to and i wish there would be a way to play as a sub even with the brain wash stuff i wish it would be possibel to be sub am a sub my self if it wasent for that the mc is a female i wouldent play it since am sub femdom is amezing but still i like the game cant wait to see what happens with it :)

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Welp, this game checks some very specific fetish boxes, all of which are right up my alley. Can't wait to see how this one progresses.

Reactions: 0culus

Kuukiku

Mar 9, 2020
A game where you play as To Aru series best girl Misaki Shokuhou and go around using Mental Out? Sign me up!

TheHGuyH

Apr 12, 2018
I played the original demo countless times and I can only imagine I will play this version just as much, if not more. This game caught my attention frame 1 and I can't wait to see it grow.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes