5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zozzlr

Sep 25, 2023
HEY A NEW GIANTESS GAME, LETS GOOOOO!! :PogChamp:

Edit: and they made a reference to Goddess of Victory: Nikke - these devs are cooking!

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Nezumicon [v0.1.13] [Nezumicon] - Compressed

Win/Linux [116 MB]
- - - -

Mac [82 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Does anyone else think the art has gotten much worse the last couple of updates? The heroines look borderline retarded now.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Yeah I thought that too, the face of Clarice in her last art is just :sick::sick:
She definitely got hit the hardest, her eyes became too big and cluttered while the rest of the face looks mushier.
It's not like the art got worse on a technical level but the style just looks off.

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
Artstyle moment. But yeah, I feel art style feels a bit weird. Let's hope it's not another GG situation

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
I just thought of something, if Dakota is the character that seems to be pretty strong and given the last update we can make her be rough with lil Cesar, does that mean we could have the first consequence of the amulet running out at the wrong time?

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I just thought of something, if Dakota is the character that seems to be pretty strong and given the last update we can make her be rough with lil Cesar, does that mean we could have the first consequence of the amulet running out at the wrong time?
I will say… ur choices will not only affect the relationships (obviously) but also if the power of the stone runs out… (ie we see it early with Katya)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote