5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Now and then I check kemono to see if the update has been posted there, but no luck for now

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
Tbh kemono has been sorta slow recently since a lot of creators seem to be aware of either it or other third party websites with the whole, only showing stuff in discord and all that

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kernium

Kernium

Aug 5, 2022
Tbh kemono has been sorta slow recently since a lot of creators seem to be aware of either it or other third party websites with the whole, only showing stuff in discord and all that
And that's why we can't have nice things... :C

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
I have a feeling there may not be a hero
Interest for this game isn't as great as GG, since this game has no death scenes (yet) and no serious H scenes. Compare this with GG where you're put in Naya's pussy at the very start of the game, there's ppl who look for and want that instead of gentle gts, slow buildup and slice of life. Thus, uploads are slow as there's less interest.

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
It's a real shame that this game has less attention on it (from the fans), I personally really like the game as a more lighthearted and less stakes alternative to GG.

(Oh no I've stained Katya's dress .VS. War between nations)
Agreed, I’ll happily prefer my choices getting me some gentle non-fatal buttcrushing as opposed to war, murder, corruption and whatnot.

GG side stories when done well was peak, thankfully this game retains that atmosphere.

Aug 18, 2023
Agreed, I’ll happily prefer my choices getting me some gentle non-fatal buttcrushing as opposed to war, murder, corruption and whatnot.

GG side stories when done well was peak, thankfully this game retains that atmosphere.
Honestly GG's overall story, side story aside is actually pretty good. It's just been suffering from constant inconsistency with updates for what feels like the past 6-8 months.
GG is one of those VN's where you just don't skip the dialogue because you want to get to the scenes as fast as possible.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber
Jul 22, 2021
Honestly GG's overall story, side story aside is actually pretty good. It's just been suffering from constant inconsistency with updates for what feels like the past 6-8 months.
GG is one of those VN's where you just don't skip the dialogue because you want to get to the scenes as fast as possible.
I do really like GG, especially the side stories, and actually enjoy the war plot as well. I personally like the idea of encouraging Regina to go to war, I just also like to kick back and enjoy a more relaxed plot when I get slightly tired of encouraging a war between countries.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
GUYS THE UPDATE APPEAR ON KEMONO

New content:

- Nina's route extended

- Clarice route extended

- Special chapter: Clarice's birthday. (Find it into side stories)

- [We had no sponsor for this month's sponsored route]

- 3 New illustrations (12 variations)

Updated content:

- Bugs fixes.

Windows

Mac

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes