Unity Completed Nicole's Risky Job [v1.2] [Manyakis Games]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
Wish there was a infinite time mode. The chat gets spammed way too often to meet the quota.
A "free mode" stream after finishing the story would be cool too, were you can just do as many activities that you want, show face on camera without penalty, etc.

Theguy1234

Jan 17, 2018
is this clickbait??? am i gonna open the game and once i start an image is gonna pop up and tell its an arpil fool joke????

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Gallery and patreon content unlocker
unzip copy and paste in "NicolesRiskyJob_Data\Managed"

for the "big tits" type "tiny" in the main menu ^-^

P.S. was too boring to play -.-'
Holy fuck, those big tits are fuckin' BALLER. I wish Manyakis would lean more towards the giga-tit side and make more tits like this size. Either way, thank you based galleryposter.

• Haha
Reactions: noxtek

Pinqint

Mar 21, 2018
Is it just me or does this use way to much GPU? This is the only unity game I've played that's made my fans actually start spinning. I know it's unity and poor optimization is normal but the reason I find this weird is that it's only 2D sprites and the 0.8 version didn't do this.
Ignore what I asked, I'm an idiot. Finally saw the FPS option, it was set to fastest by default which meant it wasn't limited. Bumped it down to 60 and now it uses less than 10 percent.

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
What the heck is this?! Certainly, don't judge a book by its cover, so annoying to play... U.u

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
when I start it I get a minisized window, and no buttons to push. whatever I do I get sent to the 9th stage and can't find the gallery

it's the c-sharp that unlocks the gallery. it makes the buttons invisible

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes