Unity Completed Nicole's Risky Job [v1.2] [Manyakis Games]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Macoubex

May 26, 2018
Comments resume :
- Wow, wasn't it an April Fool ?! :eek:
- The gameplay is disappointing. :cry:

Ok, so guys, let's get this straight :
It's a cam girl simulator featuring Nicole, so the gameplay is just as accurate as can be.
Plus, it's free (even for the Patreon exclusive content if you search in the thread for more then 30 seconds), so what about you stop complaining for nothing ? :)
It's getting pretty annoying to see people that just can't accept that everything can't be as they want it to be. ;)

Ps : And yes, I know it's kinda ironic to say something like that when I'm actually complaining about people who complains. :LOL:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game is a big fat fail on game play..

It is too bad it looked promising but fails in common sense.. Common sense is to put a fucking mask on and not worry about your face being seen. Secondly who the fuck goes to a table to play with a dildo it would be spread your legs and play with it.. Fucking stupid.

A cam girl that would need to hide her face would use positions that would not require camera to have to be moved all over the damn place. The number one fail in this game is common sense is not used.

Last edited:
Reactions: LS47

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
How do I unlock the Patreon stuff? I see the little box on the webcam, but I played through the game and it wasn't unlocked. (I probably missed something obvious.)

Macoubex

May 26, 2018
This game is a big fat fail on game play..

It is too bad it looked promising but fails in common sense.. Common sense is to put a fucking mask on and not worry about your face being seen. Secondly who the fuck goes to a table to play with a dildo it would be spread your legs and play with it.. Fucking stupid.

A cam girl that would need to hide her face would use positions that would not require camera to have to be moved all over the damn place. The number one fail in this game is common sense is not used.
So I guess you know exactly what goes through the head of a mother of 2 (maybe even 3) children if she had to become a cam girl in order to get enough money to finish the month, right ? :unsure:
Plus if anyone found the said mask, s.he could get suspicious. Depending on the mask, of course.

Oh, and about the dildo, it's a suction cup dildo in case it wasn't obvious.
So ye, if she wants it to stay still, she can't remain on the couch and need a more suitable surface (the table).

Ah, I almost forgot the most important point :
It's a game ! If he deleted all the features you don't like, there would be no gameplay left to be played.

So now, do be a dear and stop complaining about free content, would you ? ;)

BorisTA

Dec 22, 2017
NIIIIIIIIIIIIICE but short. I already want to continue of this game. Or new bigger game about Nicole or just some 2d game maden by Manyakis

Reactions: Macoubex

Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
Gallery and patreon content unlocker updated for 1.1
unzip copy and paste in "NicolesRiskyJob_Data\Managed"

for the "big tits" type "tiny" in the main menu ^-^
Idk whats wrong with this but it prevents the game from opening. Pasted it exactly where you said to

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Any cheats? I can't get past stage 1 because nobody makes requests and there's no other way to get tips. wtf

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
So I guess you know exactly what goes through the head of a mother of 2 (maybe even 3) children if she had to become a cam girl in order to get enough money to finish the month, right ? :unsure:
Plus if anyone found the said mask, s.he could get suspicious. Depending on the mask, of course.

Oh, and about the dildo, it's a suction cup dildo in case it wasn't obvious.
So ye, if she wants it to stay still, she can't remain on the couch and need a more suitable surface (the table).

Ah, I almost forgot the most important point :
It's a game ! If he deleted all the features you don't like, there would be no gameplay left to be played.

So now, do be a dear and stop complaining about free content, would you ? ;)
Lots of people, specially young ones, seem to believe they know everything.

Reactions: Macoubex
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes