Unity Nidaros [v0.2.4] [Fiery Tails]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
wd9Vxw.png

Overview:
Nidaros is a high-quality pixel art game. Here you will explore the city of Nidaros.
Fellow warriors! Nidaros is a game that will take you on epic Viking adventures
and lead you to glorious scenes of triumph and valor!
Join us and experience the thrill of the Viking way!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-28
Release Date: 2024-04-27
Developer: Fiery Tails - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rochimaru

Jul 6, 2018
Are these the same people that made aurelia? The backgrounds look very quality. Even if they arent aslong as its not AI or straight up asset stealing i dont think its that bad, imitation is the highest for of flattery.

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
looks very promising! What about future tags? Do you plan on implement pregnancy, impregnation and/or breeding content?

Reactions: privetin13

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Now to see how it plays. A pixel art game release that does not look like most crap quality pixel art. This actually looks like the old days of Sierra like the previous person said which was AAA quality back in the day.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
About Aurelia being far from the first? Would you like me to list several pixel art adult games that came before it? Or are you talking about content? I haven't played this so maybe it is ripping off Aurelia's story or setting.
Play Aurelia, then look at the pics of this game which in the first post.

Reactions: canibusted

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Play Aurelia, then look at the pics of this game which in the first post.
I've played Aurelia and I've looked at all the pics in the first post. It seems we are just talking about pixel art style. Those screenshots give me just as much a breeding season vibe in terms of background and clarity than Aurelia. The color choices in particular are a stark contrast.

Milkyff

Jan 17, 2022
I've played Aurelia and I've looked at all the pics in the first post. It seems we are just talking about pixel art style. Those screenshots give me just as much a breeding season vibe in terms of background and clarity than Aurelia. The color choices in particular are a stark contrast.
Then you would see that even the town looks VERY similar to Aurelia, are you the creators alt account?

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Then you would see that even the town looks VERY similar to Aurelia, are you the creators alt account?
The town in Aurelia didn't leave enough of an impression for me to notice.

tmp.png

compared to

tttmdt.png

The 3 facade layout with a fountain or statue in the middle is similar, but it's a trope that isn't unique to these 2 games. The actual style and details are pretty different.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote