Unity Nidaros [v0.2.4] [Fiery Tails]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BlueBasil

Jul 24, 2017
I haven't played either this or Aurelia yet, but, there was this game called Hero's Quest (later renamed Quest for Glory for copyright reasons) and the pictures of the villages gave me serious nostalgia vibes. Point being expect to see similarities in games especially within genres (so hold your fire on the stollen assets charges because you'll sound imbecilic most of the time) AND just because you're a toddler doesn't mean the first thing you saw was the OG.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Literally a rip-off of Aurelia. Even if they didn't actually steal Aurelia's assets, they've literally just copied all its work and renamed everything. The scenes look the same. The characters look the same. The style looks the same. They've all but traced it. It's like copying someone else's assignment and claiming you did it because it's in your handwriting and some of the sentences have been marginally rewritten.

Last edited:

ChaosDMNS

Sep 18, 2018
looks good.. But.. looking at the tags.. all you have right now is a BJ and some teasing.
But I'm intrigued

jackthecup

Jun 29, 2017
Possible rip-off aside, there is a lot of weird perspective issues in just the preview images. The more I look at them, the more I see wrong. One example being the roof is parallel on the left side, but angled upward on the right.

Reactions: Erik Marsx

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
Even though I'm not the dev, you guys are too much to deal. Give the Dev some space and he will answer your questions when he's in the forum. Don't even know whether the Dev is here or not. Also this is a very early stage, so don't judge it yet. I've been wrong many times like that or sometimes right :devilish:

Rosswel

Aug 11, 2017
While this game is quite similar to Aurelia, calling it a rip off is just too much. Especially since the dev themselves admits that they're inspired by Aurelia in one of the comment in their itch page

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Making a new NSFW GAME IP be like:
View attachment vid.mp4

Jokes and memery aside, I do not consider this game a "rip off" Aurelia.

Although it undeniably draws heavily from Aurelia, it is still in its early stages and it appears that effort has been put into making it more derivative, even if it still needs a lot of work in that direction.

And with that said, if I have any advice for the dev is to precisely try making those foundations look less blatantly inspired because that will draw a lot of comparisons that you might not be able to tally up to in the short term or even long term.

I hope this turns out for the best.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
I haven't played either this or Aurelia yet, but, there was this game called Hero's Quest (later renamed Quest for Glory for copyright reasons) and the pictures of the villages gave me serious nostalgia vibes. Point being expect to see similarities in games especially within genres (so hold your fire on the stollen assets charges because you'll sound imbecilic most of the time) AND just because you're a toddler doesn't mean the first thing you saw was the OG.
Most people here don't even play videogames, so I wouldn't be surprised if they really think Aurelia was the first pixel art game ever.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
And you know what's more ironic? No one is complaining that we have a million renpy games reusing the same DAZ models over and over again. But then someone makes the "second adult game ever" with 2D pixel art(and a good one judging by the screenshots) and people go nuts over being similar to the other one.

That's why I rarely trust the review ratings on this site. Adult games public is retarded. Sometimes I feel F95zone should just remove the function altogether.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote