Unity Nidaros [v0.2.4] [Fiery Tails]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Nidaros is a high-quality pixel art game.
Here, you will explore the city of Nidaros. Get to know fellow warriors!
Nidaros is a game that will take you on epic Viking adventures
and lead you to glorious scenes of triumph and valor!
Join us and experience the thrill of the Viking way!​
1706212157475.png Follow me, fellows, to Nidaros. I'll lead you to glorious scenes of triumph and valor! And babes. :sneaky:

Thanks. Fiery Tails

The game looks interesting.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Some screens do look extremely similar like in Aurelia. Example the farm house interior and bedroom, the town square and the bar. Not like a copy, but as if these places were intendedly designed to look like in Aurelia.

Fiery Tails

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2023
Hi there.

Im with a problem here...
Every time i begin to play the game, the game dont save.
I mean i played to day 5, then i was searching for the save option, but then i realized there was none option manually, so i thinked maybe it is automatic between actions or days.
I got out of the game then i entered, choose the continue option, then im in the homestead in... DAY F 1!! The game dont SAVE!!

I apreciate a solution on this, as obvious its something i failed to see, so how i save in this game? Thx the attention.
There seems to be a bug when you load the saved game where the day number is not synced correctly with the save. But it does save as you say on some actions such as dialogue and interaction with objects. If you sleep for a night the UI should be synced with the save again. We'll fix this bug in a minor patch soon hopefully, also we'd like to add a manual save option as you mentioned but it will probably happen in a later update.

Reactions: The Black Cat

Sexdesires

Feb 24, 2023
I see a a few of harsh options. Honestly this is one of the more promising games out there right now. I say let's give these guys a chance

MayhemSixx

Jul 3, 2022
Hey Fiery Tails. I just played through the current version of Nidaros, think I did everything (got to Hilda handjob, Thora tying Ivar up, Astrid lake boob groping). I liked it quite a bit! It's easy to see it's still the beginning, but there's definitely promise here.

So while I feel it's still too early to confidently write a review, I'll try my hand at some criticism that I hope will be constructive.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's it for my half-advice, half-review. Please keep at it, you've got a potential real good game in the making. Hope this'll be able to help! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sexdesires

Fiery Tails

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2023
Hey Fiery Tails. I just played through the current version of Nidaros, think I did everything (got to Hilda handjob, Thora tying Ivar up, Astrid lake boob groping). I liked it quite a bit! It's easy to see it's still the beginning, but there's definitely promise here.

So while I feel it's still too early to confidently write a review, I'll try my hand at some criticism that I hope will be constructive.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's it for my half-advice, half-review. Please keep at it, you've got a potential real good game in the making. Hope this'll be able to help! :)
Thank you so much for the feedback! We will definitely look at your notes when continuing to develop the game. Some of them we've already begun with.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Puzzle game? Only thing I seen here is a very bad and boring UI for a management game. Plant, water, wait for it grow, harvest. No damn clue how to feed cows.. but at this point game sucks. Since it's nothing but management game (farming) the UI sucks for it. Bored in first few minutes and don't even care to see any scenes.

Not a puzzle game it's farming game.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Seriously...

So the only (possible) NSFW scene is a black screen with some text. Splashing water on a woman?

Then you spend 3 days growing herbs, which this woman somehow wants as a quest. If you give her the herbs, you're out of gold and out of seeds.

Next quest to milk the cows, which you can't complete because you don't have gold to grow food for the cows.

No money to gamble, the blacksmith just sends you away, the seer wants an onion which you cannot get because you don't have gold.

And then all the dialogues, where you don't even get to choose how the MC behaves. Like making a big deal out of being seen naked by accident, acts as if he was a shy teenage girl. Writing is the purest cringe.

In the current state, this barely can pass as "proof of concept". And this concept isn't very appealing.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote