Unity Completed Night High [v4.0] [Denji Kobo]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Well it's nice they changed the location away from a boring old bedroom again, and they added some non-erotic options, but they still lack an option for sleeping blowjob. Such a shame.

And they once again have reduced the options in the final scene, now it's just a simple 'blow load' and 'repeat'. No angle change, and no eye control.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's the 32bit version of Night High 4. Thank you (=_=).Azap.(=_=) for sharing!

- - - -

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
I swear I do not understand how to lower the wake up meter. I am unable to get points at all before she wakes up - just a couple of touching the legs and she wakes up.

LATER Edit: found it :) points are given if you manage to to wake her up and meter on left goes up

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
just search the amount of point with 4 byte than gain some points and write the new amount and click next search until only 1 number left than double click the number it will go down double click the number below and change it how ever you want

(sorry for bad english its not my first language)
Where do I have to go to change the points? I'm lost.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
one question..."are you sure that there aren't any FBI Agents stay hidden over here?" cause i don't want to go to jail .... =D

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes