RPGM Night school festival-What happened to my childhood friend during the Summer Break. (kotatsumikan)

Dream-Maker

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
■ Tags :

A quick google translate of the desc gives this:

■ Contents
23 basic CG images + Difference
Resolution 816 × 624

■ Story The
main character Haru was in favor of his childhood friend Mizuki
One day, the hero who became a suspicious demon who saw a mysterious squirrel image
was peeping and watching over his childhood friend. Ikuga ...

■ Game content In
the first half, we will search for peeping points. In
the second half, the main character will participate in an orgy event called a school festival at night .

This is an event search type RPG without battle.
LINK FOR DOWNLOAD

a.PNG b.PNG c.PNG

Reactions: Bchargo

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
You forgot to add the actual dlsite link (So this thread can be found by searching "RJ315047").

But I've started working on your request now. This game seems fairly short so this shouldn't take long.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After specific request here's a DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0 including scripts/plugins.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Reactions: Diablosifa

Dream-Maker

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
After specific request here's a DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0 including scripts/plugins.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Thank you so much!

Last edited:

Diablosifa

Jan 27, 2020

hellppp

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Having issues when trying to run a new game... Any fix to this? View attachment 1951044
It's looking for a Japanese file so I don't know how my DMTL could be responsible for that. (Otherwise it would look for something in English.)
Where did you download the game? Are you definitely using v1.0?
Is your system locale set to Japanese(Japan)? (Otherwise windows cannot read the file.)

Nostdz

Jan 8, 2019
It's looking for a Japanese file so I don't know how my DMTL could be responsible for that. (Otherwise it would look for something in English.)
Is your system locale set to Japanese(Japan)? (Otherwise windows cannot read the file.)

Well, i downloded from the link provided.

Diablosifa

Jan 27, 2020
I download it from 2 different web/link but got the same result, i think some file is missing

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Well, i downloded from the link provided.
I download it from 2 different web/link but got the same result, i think some file is missing
I've re-downloaded the game from hentai-sharing. (I don't use torrents.)
I've got the DMTL from the post shared here. (To make sure nothing went wrong with the upload.)
And I cannot reproduce a problem with it.
1.png 2.png 3.png
I've attached the file you seem to be missing to this post.
It's a normal, unmodified, file and should exist in www\img\tilesets.

Diablosifa

Jan 27, 2020

Nostdz

Jan 8, 2019
I've re-downloaded the game from hentai-sharing. (I don't use torrents.)
I've got the DMTL from the post shared here. (To make sure nothing went wrong with the upload.)
And I cannot reproduce a problem with it.
View attachment 2053908 View attachment 2053909 View attachment 2053910
I've attached the file you seem to be missing to this post.
It's a normal, unmodified, file and should exist in www\img\tilesets.

nextissue.PNG

I got past the first loading screen, but it keeps failing to load some image (?) and cant get past the next loading screen because of this error.

I even downloded the file from hentai-sharing and have the exact same issue..

I get the same errors even if I try running the game without your translation.

Could it be that im using Locale Emulator instead of changing my system settings?

Sorry, new to this.. appriciate all the support.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2054980

I got past the first loading screen, but it keeps failing to load some image (?) and cant get past the next loading screen because of this error.

I even downloded the file from hentai-sharing and have the exact same issue..

I get the same errors even if I try running the game without your translation.

Could it be that im using Locale Emulator instead of changing my system settings?

Sorry, new to this.. appriciate all the support.
That error definitely looks like a locale issue.
Please try this locale method to rule out problems.