RPGM WIP Shisaye's Project List

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
There had been a bit of confusion about the system locale setting in windows 10. With apparently some people just changing their "locale" instead, which doesn't work.

So here are some pictures on how to get to the correct setting using your normal "Settings" menu in Windows 10.
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
I hope this helps.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
May I provide 3 game suggestions that I think would be great if it had a DMTL.

All 3 already have a thread and normal MTL tho its not for the latest version I think, but if you need a new thread I can make one :)

Thread

1.) Lucia Script ~Princess of a Age-old Kindom~ [v1.0.0] [aburasobabiyori]

2.) Monster Fight ( aburasobabiyori )

3.) Princess Knight Alicia of the Ruined Kingdom [v1.1] [Anmitsuya]

Latest version of all 3 games.

1.)

2.)

3.)
I've started to work on a SugoiV3 prototype for Lucia Script v1.04 now. I'm not sure how long this will take or if the result will actually be better than the existing MTL from that thread, but I have to start somewhere I suppose.

I've switched to a Linux distribution instead of Windows (because the extended support for Windows 7 ended) and everything is still somewhat new and confusing for me, slowing down progress.

Edit: First attempt failed, about 50% of the result remained Google-Translate. I have to start over with a different custom escaper.
Edit2: This is looking real bad. Sugoi completely ignores my regex escaper stuff somehow.
Whenever a sentence is supposed to have a special color sugoi just eats the command. I tried forcing it to read the command as something else in order to mass replace it back later, but no matter what I pick the Ai wants to treat it as an additional character in the dialogue and the result is really stupid.
So currently either I accept that no sentence has a different color, or those lines stay Google-Translate instead of SugoiV3.

Edit3: I think I can call this experiment failed for now, There's no significant improvement in translation quality for the amount of additional work compared to a traditional Google-Translate MTL.

Last edited:
Reactions: NeoGenesis

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
I've started to work on a SugoiV3 prototype for Lucia Script v1.04 now. I'm not sure how long this will take or if the result will actually be better than the existing MTL from that thread, but I have to start somewhere I suppose.

I've switched to a Linux distribution instead of Windows (because the extended support for Windows 7 ended) and everything is still somewhat new and confusing for me, slowing down progress.
Quality over quantity I say although an mtl is better than nothing.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018

Nice, thanks for taking the time to try and do this. No Rush, take a break if you need to :)

If I may ask why is there a need to change distribution methods due to win 7 not getting any more updates ? I'm just a bit curious about this :)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Nice, thanks for taking the time to try and do this. No Rush, take a break if you need to :)

If I may ask why is there a need to change distribution methods due to win 7 not getting any more updates ? I'm just a bit curious about this :)
I might get bonked for how off-topic this is, but:

A lot of companies are working with Microsoft to actively torpedo Windows 7, to force people to switch to Windows 10/11.
Not only are you not getting any more security updates, but also companies will not allow you to use recent drivers (even though they would technically work fine with Windows 7) and in general a lot of software and newer hardware will claim incompatibility and refuse to work properly or not work at all.

Source: Dude just trust me, I have a lot of tinfoil in my house. :KEK:

Last edited:

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
I might get bonked for how off-topic this is, but:

A lot of companies are working with Microsoft to actively torpedo Windows 7, to force people to switch to Windows 10/11.
Not only are you not getting any more security updates, but also companies will not allow you to use recent drivers (even though they would technically work fine with Windows 7) and in general a lot of software and newer hardware will claim incompatibility and refuse to work properly or not work at all.

Source: Dude just trust me, I have a lot of tinfoil in my house. :KEK:
Thanks for the info. Correct me if I'm wrong tho changing to linux distribution basically makes it so that future projects will be more adaptable and can work on both linux and windows without having to rely on windows limiting resources, such as moving to win 8 or 10 but having them become unsupported like windows 7 in the foreseeable future.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Thanks for the info. Correct me if I'm wrong tho changing to linux distribution basically makes it so that future projects will be more adaptable and can work on both linux and windows without having to rely on windows limiting resources, such as moving to win 8 or 10 but having them become unsupported like windows 7 in the foreseeable future.
The RPGM engines are made for Windows and as such if you want to run them on Linux (regardless of Arch or Debian) you can only do that, by using special compatibility stuff like lutris, wine(for example with playonlinux), Steam's runtime stuff, or a general virtual machine of Windows. (There's probably more options I've just listed the ones I've currently remembered.)

Those will always have an impact on game performance. That doesn't really matter with simple stuff like RPGM games, they run completely fine, but when it comes to much more tasking games like Illusion games for example (I tried AI Girl and it ran horribly) you pretty much need Windows for a decent experience. Not because Linux distros are less efficient (quite the opposite), but because stuff currently simply isn't made for it and you loose a lot of resources from the on-the-fly converting of windows stuff into something Linux can work with.

The Linux gaming community is still tiny and only very few developers bother with real Linux support.
Thankfully steam (ignoring all its problems and why there's a bit of an irony to stop using windows and then installing steam) views the windows store as a serious threat and is actually making efforts to try to make its inventory Linux compatible.

TLDR:
So essentially regarding my translations, nothing will change for someone using Windows.
My stuff will still be made for Windows, and work exactly the same way as it did before.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
The RPGM engines are made for Windows and as such if you want to run them on Linux (regardless of Arch or Debian) you can only do that, by using special compatibility stuff like lutris, wine(for example with playonlinux), Steam's runtime stuff, or a general virtual machine of Windows. (There's probably more options I've just listed the ones I've currently remembered.)

Those will always have an impact on game performance. That doesn't really matter with simple stuff like RPGM games, they run completely fine, but when it comes to much more tasking games like Illusion games for example (I tried AI Girl and it ran horribly) you pretty much need Windows for a decent experience. Not because Linux distros are less efficient (quite the opposite), but because stuff currently simply isn't made for it and you loose a lot of resources from the on-the-fly converting of windows stuff into something Linux can work with.

The Linux gaming community is still tiny and only very few developers bother with real Linux support.
Thankfully steam (ignoring all its problems and why there's a bit of an irony to stop using windows and then installing steam) views the windows store as a serious threat and is actually making efforts to try to make its inventory Linux compatible.

TLDR:
So essentially regarding my translations, nothing will change for someone using Windows.
My stuff will still be made for Windows, and work exactly the same way as it did before.
Got it, thanks for the detailed explanation. (y)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I'm taking SLRMTL requests and SLRMTLs are completely free.
But if you have something to spare it would be great if I could at least offset some of the costs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To request an SLRMTL, just write a message in this thread with a link to the Translation-Request thread, or tag me in the Translation-Request thread.

Things to note when making a request:
  • My format is not meant to replace a proper translation, only request games without hope for one.
  • No manual translator can be working on it already, unless they seem to be unable to fix technical issues.
  • It can not be within 2 months of the game's release.
  • It cannot violate the rules of this forum.
  • It needs an existing Translation Request thread.
  • The latest version must be available somewhere. (For free.)
  • I only translate from Japanese to English.
  • The game needs to run on RPGM MV, MZ, Ace, VX, or XP. (Not Wolf RPG, 2000, or 95.)
If you want me to ignore one of these rules, or you need something manually improved above SLR, please consider a donation.

Current projects:
The Three Rings of Kukos

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here I'm going to collect my "mosaic removal" mods so I can link to them from my signature.

I've been debating whether or not it would be a good idea to put them here, because they are not really translation related, but I just don't think they warrant a whole new thread for such a small list.
Just in case people don't even know they exist, because unlike my DMTL stuff there's barely a response when I post one of these and I'm actually more proud of these than most my DMTLs.

Two horns PC /Android/MacOS Dlsite/Itchio v1.3.0
https://f95zone.to/threads/itch-io-two-horns-pc-android-mosaic-removal-mod-shisaye.109838/

Oniga town of the Dead PC /Android/MacOS Dlsite/Itchio v1.3.1
https://f95zone.to/threads/itch-io-...c-removal-and-supporter-items-shisaye.167659/

RJ424502 Make the impertinent schoolgirl understand with cheat notes v22.10.19
https://f95zone.to/threads/maker-her-understand-with-cheat-notes-v22-10-19-yuki-mango.167488/

The NPC sex a NEET 2 dlsite v1.5
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-npc-sex-a-neet-2-mosaic-removal-mod-shisaye.101509/

The NPC sex a NEET 3 dlsite v1.0
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-npc-sex-a-neet-3-mosaic-removal-mod-shisaye.101802/

The NPC sex a NEET 4 dlsite v1.0/1.5
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-npc-sex-a-neet-4-mosaic-removal-mod-shisaye.102545/

Captive of Evil v1.0
https://f95zone.to/threads/captive-of-evil-mosaic-removal-mod-shisaye.136089/

Bunny Girls Don't Give Up dlsite v1.14
https://f95zone.to/threads/bunny-girls-dont-give-up-mosaic-removal-mod-shisaye.101921/

Kamishiro Itsuki's Election dlsite v1.03
https://f95zone.to/threads/kamishiro-itsukis-election-mosaic-removal-mod-shisaye.104967/

Futanari Alchemist Triss Is Horny For Sex! dlsite v2.00
https://f95zone.to/threads/futanari...ny-for-sex-mosaic-removal-mod-shisaye.102045/

Slave Training - Elite Female Student Council dlsite v1.0
https://f95zone.to/threads/slave-tr...nt-council-mosaic-removal-mod-shisaye.115105/

Katie The Possessed v1.03
https://f95zone.to/threads/kati-the-possessed-mosaic-removal-mod-shisaye.101437/#post-10448572

Last edited:

ilego

Dec 8, 2018
I'm taking requests for DMTLs again.

Rules:
  • Normal RPGM. (Not Wolf RPG.)
  • It cannot violate forum rules.
  • Not more than 500k characters. (Unless it has very easy formatting.)
  • Needs a Translation Request thread.
  • Latest version must be available somewhere. (For free.)
  • I only translate from Japanese, Russian, or German.
  • No manual translator can be working on it already. (To avoid drama.)
  • A Game Update needs to be significant to warrant a new DMTL.
Shisaye can I make a request and apologies if it breaks rules (it sh to my knowledge) can u translate welcome to the lewd forest