Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
That thread is not tagged correctly.
I'm sorry, but as stated in my DMTL request post, my stuff does not work for the Wolf RPG engine.
I can currently only process RPGM requests using MV, MZ, Ace, VX, XP or 2000.

If you can't find a manual translator, I would recommend trying MTool for Wolf RPG.
Also that Google Drive link is very outdated, you can find v1.05 on hentai-sharing.
Pretty soon we'll be getting another one ya know.

This time it looks like it'll be something 'special'. They're gonna make some kind of RPGM/Unity hybrid, which could totally change what DEVs kan do with the platform really.
It should give beginner/lazy DEVs the easy Out Of The Box experience, pretty much building cookie cutter RPGM games ... while also giving more experienced DEVs the ability to go deep into the custom stuff, enjoying the full possibilities of Unity & it's C#.
Still ... if they wanna achieve that latter goal ... they'll definately need to offer better tooling. Most importantly, integration with Visual Studio for custom C# development. So yeah ... I'm not very confident they'll achieve that lofty goal from the first release.

Seems it should be released some time this year though:

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Pretty soon we'll be getting another one ya know.

This time it looks like it'll be something 'special'. They're gonna make some kind of RPGM/Unity hybrid, which could totally change what DEVs kan do with the platform really.
It should give beginner/lazy DEVs the easy Out Of The Box experience, pretty much building cookie cutter RPGM games ... while also giving more experienced DEVs the ability to go deep into the custom stuff, enjoying the full possibilities of Unity & it's C#.
Still ... if they wanna achieve that latter goal ... they'll definately need to offer better tooling. Most importantly, integration with Visual Studio for custom C# development. So yeah ... I'm not very confident they'll achieve that lofty goal from the first release.

Seems it should be released some time this year though:
While interesting to know, for me to worry about it, once that engine is actually properly operational, someone actually has to finish developing a lewd game with it, It can't have a western release, nobody else can have picked it up yet, and someone has to actually request me to work on it, while I'm still alive, here, and taking requests.
Not too sure about that. :KEK:

Edit: Heck it wouldn't surprise me if we're only a few years away from my DMTL format being completely obsolete anyways. I mean look at how much MTool has improved over the last year.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
That thread is not tagged correctly.
I'm sorry, but as stated in my DMTL request post, my stuff does not work for the Wolf RPG engine.
I can currently only process RPGM requests using MV, MZ, Ace, VX, XP or 2000.

If you can't find a manual translator, I would recommend trying MTool for Wolf RPG.
Also that Google Drive link is very outdated, you can find v1.05 on hentai-sharing.
Ah! Thank you for your kind reply and explanation, a shame it was wolf rpg because the game did look very nice

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
While interesting to know, for me to worry about it, once that engine is actually properly operational, someone actually has to finish developing a lewd game with it, It can't have a western release, nobody else can have picked it up yet, and someone has to actually request me to work on it, while I'm still alive, here, and taking requests.
Not too sure about that. :KEK:

Edit: Heck it wouldn't surprise me if we're only a few years away from my DMTL format being completely obsolete anyways. I mean look at how much MTool has improved over the last year.
MTool's served me well a few times in the past and the current.
Though many have problems with larger games, due to it not being free anymore ya know. And newer versions of the tool don't maintain compatibility with old local translation files. So that's one advantage to a local translation in the source files.

But it's constantly adding new stuff in ongoing development. Now they're adding SRPG Studio, so I'm sure the new RPGM will end up added sooner or later once it's released.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
MTool's served me well a few times in the past and the current.
Though many have problems with larger games, due to it not being free anymore ya know. And newer versions of the tool don't maintain compatibility with old local translation files. So that's one advantage to a local translation in the source files.

But it's constantly adding new stuff in ongoing development. Now they're adding SRPG Studio, so I'm sure the new RPGM will end up added sooner or later once it's released.
In my case pretty much all costs I have are "just" my power bill and my time. So I can "currently" do this without needing any financial support.

MTool on the other hand, (just mentioning one money sink) needs to constantly keep multiple servers up and running to work. The dev needs to make that money back somehow.

But I'm also pretty sure, once MTool is good and established enough, people will crack/re-upload "premium" translations anyways.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
In my case pretty much all costs I have are "just" my power bill and my time. So I can "currently" do this without needing any financial support.

MTool on the other hand, (just mentioning one money sink) needs to constantly keep multiple servers up and running to work. The dev needs to make that money back somehow.

But I'm also pretty sure, once MTool is good and established enough, people will crack/re-upload "premium" translations anyways.
Well, I ain't blaming the guy for wanting to get paid for his work. I been in software myself & truly don't 'get' the whole 'work for free' mindset (e.g. open source software).
I personally don't see myself cutting into my paid working hours, just to work on something for free. Especially community projects where multiple community members work on it w/o having any hopes of making any money on it. Sure, some bug fixes on open source stuff you actually use here & there is fine, but still.
At least if you just 'make something' & distribute it 'for free' like the MTool dude, there's some options for monetization.

After all, we ain't talking a few days of investment here. These are days, weeks, months, even years of working hours put into making something ya know.

And in MTool's case, there's the costs incurred in running the servers & paying the TL services for utilized MB's.
So I certainly get why he wants to see that 'sponsored'.

dimasbtwe

Oct 11, 2020
Mr shisaye can i requesting for this game to be deep mtl

Leliam-golden cat.. thx.. or should i make translation request first?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Mr shisaye can i requesting for this game to be deep mtl

Leliam-golden cat.. thx.. or should i make translation request first?
There is already a Translation-Request thread here: https://f95zone.to/threads/golden-cat-leliam-reriamu.115550/
That one also already includes a MTL, but if you want I can still add it to my DMTL request list. (But I have not verified its suitability yet.)

Keep in mind that I have an usual amount of requests right now and me getting to a new request might take a significant amount of time. (You can see currently ongoing requests in the "DMTL request rules" post.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
v1.0 is outdated. There have been 2 updates since:

April 11, 2022
ContentsAdditionsOthers
▼Additions
Shift key to skip entire weight
Load to menu
Change difficulty level
Warp to chapters
Added 5 new H-scenes

March 28, 2022
Fixed typos, corrected bugs, etc.
Added confirmation of viewing to all recollections
Added equipment gacha difficulty level + display of ejection probability and contents
Added equipment to the easy difficulty level.
Correction of typographical errors

v1.02 seems to be on hentai-sharing.

I've added it to my request list, but I haven't checked its length/suitability yet.

Overdunker

Feb 27, 2022
v1.0 is outdated. There have been 2 updates since:

April 11, 2022
ContentsAdditionsOthers
▼Additions
Shift key to skip entire weight
Load to menu
Change difficulty level
Warp to chapters
Added 5 new H-scenes

March 28, 2022
Fixed typos, corrected bugs, etc.
Added confirmation of viewing to all recollections
Added equipment gacha difficulty level + display of ejection probability and contents
Added equipment to the easy difficulty level.
Correction of typographical errors

v1.02 seems to be on hentai-sharing.

I've added it to my request list, but I haven't checked its length/suitability yet.
Ah, so that is how that works. Sorry, I didn't see a version number on the actual site so I figured they did not actually update it. Give me a second to fix it.

virio

Jan 17, 2021
its just really my opinion, i hope you don't release DMTL into the game section unless it was quite old game 3 to 12 months after release.

some translator kinda drop their interest if they see MTL, just making sure no translator will ever pick them before you post them in game section to avoid riot.

or if the game main selling poing isn't their story ,like npc-rape type game.

after some consideration, maybe its not that bad idea if you put them in game section.

I rather have your DMTL than bug-filled game by broken-division in game section.

if your DMTL didnt hit the game section, the broken division mtl will take your place probably.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
its just really my opinion, i hope you don't release DMTL into the game section unless it was quite old game 3 to 12 months after release.

some translator kinda drop their interest if they see MTL, just making sure no translator will ever pick them before you post them in game section to avoid riot.

or if the game main selling poing isn't their story ,like npc-rape type game.

after some consideration, maybe its not that bad idea if you put them in game section.

I rather have your DMTL than bug-filled game by broken-division in game section.

if your DMTL didnt hit the game section, the broken division mtl will take your place probably.
The poll is about whether or not It should be done at all, not just by myself, but also if I should ask the Moderators to block them entirely. (I doubt they would actually listen to me, but I could try.)

Should the poll result be an overwhelming "yes", and I would actually start making Game-Release threads, then I wouldn't mind adding extra details like some sort of "6 months after release" delay rule, but the vast majority of my DMTLs are for obscure old games anyway.

Edit: Using a very recent DMTL for a Game-Release thread is a terrible idea in general, since then nobody in the Translation-Request thread had time to test, and report me bugs, yet.
Trying to provide support in a Game-Release thread is a nightmare. Nobody even reads other posts, or provides proper information about their problem, they just complain.

Last edited:
Reactions: virio