RPGM WIP Shisaye's Project List

Dream-Maker

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
hi Shisaye i want it to know if you would be down to translating these two games as well?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
hi Shisaye i want it to know if you would be down to translating these two games as well?
When making requests please add links to the Translation-Request threads. If they don't have any, make them beforehand.

I'm generally down for any game that fits my request rules, but I get quite a few requests and so it might take me a while to process a new request.

Dream-Maker

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
When making requests please add links to the Translation-Request threads. If they don't have any, make them beforehand.

I'm generally down for any game that fits my request rules, but I get quite a few requests and so it might take me a while to process a new request.
Sorry its my first time commenting here i will more careful next time. and yeah its fine whenever you have the time to do them, thank you.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Sorry its my first time commenting here i will more careful next time. and yeah its fine whenever you have the time to do them, thank you.
I still can't find any Translation-Request threads for those 2.
Please create a Translation-Request thread if you want a translation for a game.
Hey Shisaye, would you be willing to translate Magical Girl Pure Alice when you have the time? The link to the translation request is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/magical-...-a-monster-carnivora-canidae-rj365531.113907/
I'll work on it soon.
Edit: Request complete: https://f95zone.to/threads/magical-...arnivora-canidae-rj365531.113907/post-8018678

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Well, that is unfortunate. Thanks for checking it out though.
It's pretty weird, the hentaibedta version (220421) seems to have a script error in the combat breaking the game, and both the anime-sharing and hentai-sharing versions claim to be "220427", but there is no "220427" version. The last 2 updates were "220421" and "220428".
Maybe just a typo, which the other site then copied, but that doesn't exactly spark confidence.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
DeepL rolled out some sort of update that really screws with translation results. Things are duplicated constantly again, other sentences are missing, and for some godforsaken reason it translates a lot of floating dots as "I'm a handsome little thing" which seems to be their new replacement error message.

So seriously in random parts in the translation (not consistently either), that are just supposed to be dot dividers between sentences, or in H dialogue, it suddenly repeats "I'm a handsome little thing" over and over again.

I can manually fix all that stuff, but that basically means that DMTLs will now take quite a bit longer again, until they fix that nonsense.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: NeoGenesis

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hope you consider to translating this game, it's look very good and someone kind enough to shared a google drive download link here https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-isekai-transmission.90186/page-2#post-7691809
That thread is not tagged correctly.
I'm sorry, but as stated in my DMTL request post, my stuff does not work for the Wolf RPG engine.
I can currently only process RPGM requests using MV, MZ, Ace, VX, XP or 2000.

If you can't find a manual translator, I would recommend trying MTool for Wolf RPG.
Also that Google Drive link is very outdated, you can find v1.05 on hentai-sharing.

Reactions: thevoid089

Dream-Maker

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
That thread is not tagged correctly.
I'm sorry, but as stated in my DMTL request post, my stuff does not work for the Wolf RPG engine.
I can currently only process RPGM requests using MV, MZ, Ace, VX, XP or 2000.

If you can't find a manual translator, I would recommend trying MTool for Wolf RPG.
Also that Google Drive link is very outdated, you can find v1.05 on hentai-sharing.
would you translate 'Forced! NTR Dungeon ~ Female Knight Rihanna ~'