RPGM WIP Shisaye's Project List

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
hello pal, if you have free time can you dmtl this https://f95zone.to/threads/rpgm-tra...-wife-and-our-uninhabited-island-life.104791/
actually someone already try to mtl it but only partial and it's not finished, and ofc it have some have bug
thx before lad
Wait, so all 3 translation attempts in that thread are broken?
Edit: Seems like it. Okay I'll take a look. I wonder if those guys actually used the latest version 1.03.
Edit2: It's within my rules and I will work on it, but it's just barely below 500k characters. This is going to take a long time.

Edit3: Im not convinced Dark masks's version is actually broken, I think people just apply it incorrectly, but ofc that is "just" a google MTL so you can obviously still request a DMTL.

Last edited:

virio

Jan 17, 2021
Wait, so all 3 translation attempts in that thread are broken?
Edit: Seems like it. Okay I'll take a look. I wonder if those guys actually used the latest version 1.03.
it seems making MTL isn't as easy what people claim to be:HideThePain:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
They fit my rules and I've added them to my request list, but like that post mentions, don't expect me to process them in the next weeks.
For some reason I have several games requested right now, which are so badly constructed, that fixing them makes me wish for the sweet release of death will take a little while.

Reactions: Arima Bery

Arima Bery

Dec 16, 2017
They fit my rules and I've added them to my request list, but like that post mentions, don't expect me to process them in the next weeks.
For some reason I have several games requested right now, which are so badly constructed, that fixing them makes me wish for the sweet release of death will take a little while.
its ok bro, i alrdy thank you for adding it to your list xD

Shuen1000

Nov 18, 2021
Hello bro. I would like to make request if only u have some free time, could u please translate this Here
I love the art and the game look interesting to me

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hello bro. I would like to make request if only u have some free time, could u please translate this Here
I love the art and the game look interesting to me
Would love to see a translation for this one.
I've added both of them to my request list, but again I want to temper expectations, I got so many requests already, getting to new ones will take me several months at this point.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Just to have said it again:

If someone wants tools and/or tutorials to help them make their own DMTL, I'll happily provide them.
It would be nice to one day actually play a game myself again, without having read the entire script and all possible branches 2 times already. :KEK:

But to prevent some disappointment:
I do not have some magical processing tool that automates everything.
The majority of the process is tedious manual work and in a lot of cases trial and error.
Contrary to certain people's beliefs, DeepL batch translations do not work.
It is really pretty much useless for 1 click/auto translations. The raw result is worse than Google-Translate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shuen1000 and virio

warmaxa

Apr 2, 2018
ty, i feel like its hard to dl these since there are no fast mirrors like pixeldrain or mega

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Would love to see a translation for this one.
I cannot seem to find the latest version of this. The latest shared seems to be v1.0, but since then there have been at least 5 updates.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The latest version would need to be available somewhere for this to qualify for a DMTL, but please don't buy it specifically for the DMTL, considering I don't even know if the game fits my 500k character limit and I'm still a long time away of actually reaching this game on my to-do list. If you don't have it, maybe ask in the Translation-Request thread if someone does and hopefully someone provides it until I actually get to it.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
That one has almost exactly 500k characters to translate. So it barely fits my rules and I'll put it on my to-do list, but that is going to take a very long time and the translation quality might suffer a bit.
In general don't expect anything soon since my list Is currently very long and due to certain events I don't have a lot of free time anymore.
That one has 700k characters to translate. Not only would that take ages, the resulting translation wouldn't be much of an improvement over raw Google-Translate.
Unless you find a different translator I would recommend using MTool for that one.

Reactions: Whotfisthis

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Just to give a bit of a status update considering someone might be wondering why I haven't posted a lot of DMTLs lately, while making posts about starting new stuff constantly.
That is not because I'm really working slower, or abandoning projects, but because I've started to make more manual edits to create a bigger difference to just using MTool and because I've stopped releasing untested prototypes to avoid people creating broken Game-Release threads. (Them actually testing something first seems to be too much to ask.)

As a result I currently actually have 4 new "technically" finished DMTLs, but they are not released in their threads, because they are currently being play-tested by someone else and I'm still waiting for their feedback, or in the case of Wife Tsuma, because nobody actually cared enough to even offer to play-test, yet.

Edit: I wonder how much time I should give someone before asking someone else...

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
hello again sir, if you have time ... mind DMTL this 2 great game pls ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...f-rudil-rj389620-iolite-mega-download.119943/

Thanks xD
There's only a Game-Request thread and a Game-Release thread for that one. To post a DMTL patch I need a Translation-Request thread.
Also I need someone to play-test prototypes and asking for that in those 2 threads is pointless.

Edit: Once I have a finished/tested DMTL I could request ownership of that Game-Release thread, but I doubt that's worth the trouble. I think most people happy with a MTL played the game already so me replacing the MTL there with a DMTL, would just make some people upset including the original Uploader.
So just having a Translation-Request thread to post it seems like the better option, and it's not like there's any rule preventing you from asking for a better translation in a new thread.

Edit2: I guess I should mention that I already have a DMTL for it. It's really just about someone testing it and having a place to post it.

Last edited:

mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021
Any luck of add this one to your list. I just finished playing another game from this circle "Belial Red" and i like it very much.

Either way I appreciate all the works u did so far, they have provided me countless hours of joy in my life :)