RPGM WIP Shisaye's Project List

Arima Bery

Dec 16, 2017
There's only a Game-Request thread and a Game-Release thread for that one. To post a DMTL patch I need a Translation-Request thread.
Also I need someone to play-test prototypes and asking for that in those 2 threads is pointless.

Edit: Once I have a finished/tested DMTL I could request ownership of that Game-Release thread, but I doubt that's worth the trouble. I think most people happy with a MTL played the game already so me replacing the MTL there with a DMTL, would just make some people upset including the original Uploader.
So just having a Translation-Request thread to post it seems like the better option, and it's not like there's any rule preventing you from asking for a better translation in a new thread.

Edit2: I guess I should mention that I already have a DMTL for it. It's really just about someone testing it and having a place to post it.
sorry for late reply .. would love to test it sir xD

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Any luck of add this one to your list. I just finished playing another game from this circle "Belial Red" and i like it very much.

Either way I appreciate all the works u did so far, they have provided me countless hours of joy in my life :)
I'll put it on my To-Do List, but it has over 400 maps, so that's going to take a long time.

Also I would need a Translation-Request thread for it.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
game thread
somebody alr made a MTL on it but i'm not sure of the quality
Well the DMTL is already done, I'm not going to scrap it because of that, and In general other MTLs existing do not really matter to me if I have a direct request, unless they are heavily edited and obviously superior.
But considering there's still no Translation-Request thread and I haven't heard back from the current tester in a while, it's frozen for now.
After finally releasing Celestia, my current focus is the manual translation of Inmon Knight.

Last edited:

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
Thanks for doing Celestia so soon after Ellen! Sorry if this isn't the place to make requests but do you plan on doing dHR-Ken's other works? Their upcoming project seems to be a crossover/sequel of multiple previous games so I'm a bit curious

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Thanks for doing Celestia so soon after Ellen! Sorry if this isn't the place to make requests but do you plan on doing dHR-Ken's other works? Their upcoming project seems to be a crossover/sequel of multiple previous games so I'm a bit curious
This is a perfectly fine place to make requests, and I don't really care what I translate as long as I have a direct request and it fits my request rules.

I really liked Paize Knightess Ellen so I'm not opposed to dHR-Ken's stuff in general, but I wasn't particularly impressed with Celestia the Princess of Fellati.
I prefer animations over static CG, but it seemed like they ran out of time / budget and then just released the game even though it clearly wasn't finished. There's so much obviously missing, especially for Sarah.

Reactions: smilee2110

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Just noticed that you had an interest in this one earlier. Do you mind putting it on the list?
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-the-hentai-mods-monster-girl-saohune-soft.100837/
I'll put it on my To-Do list, but I already have a lot of large script heavy projects and it will take me a long while to get to it.
Turns out people tend to only make DMTL requests, when other people already failed, or gave up on, translating something. :KEK:

Edit: Not really complaining about it. I like puzzles.
I just somewhat miss being able to finish a project in a day.
This current pace makes me feel slow and inefficient, but the shit some of these devs come up with can't even be explained with narcotics.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Whotfisthis

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
cut out the mosaics/censored?
If you mean for Two Horns,
there's a little switch you can flip in the executable with a hex editor to get rid of the mosaic overlay, and then you can use the uncensored assets from the special edition.
(I can write you a full tutorial on that if you want)

If you mean the RPGM mosaic removal mods I've made, I honestly just decrypt the pictures, use a machine learning program (DeepCreamPy) to replace, or if that doesn't work one of the other ones to upscale the areas, If needed then I re-draw them in photoshop myself, and then encrypt them again so the game can read them.
That's why I haven't done a lot of those and the quality isn't exactly great.

If you mean unity games in general there's automated plugins for that: