• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

VN - Ren'Py - Night Shift [v0.02b] [Urban Fiction Studios]

1. 5.00 star(s)

dukeigthorn

You can tell a lot of work went into this with the dual protagonist option. It has been executed well on top of it. Offering a cohesive story told from 2 different points of view. The story is mature, but nothing outlandish. A welcome respite from all the juvenile weeaboo stuff on here. I really look forward to future installments! Also, love the character models, just my type.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Justhuman88

Nice execution for a first game , we were promised an update post the release and we got the update in like a week. Lets be honest there are many graveyard for games here , with passionate followers and no update in months / weeks. I'm just saying that in it self is a good sign things looking good.

As for the game it's interesting the dialogue as per usual is an epistle but how else will we become invested in the characters and stories. This story also seems like it was written by to be followed it's relatable something you could see in a TV series . The black character has the stereotypical Hollywood depiction of a black story but we will rock with it.

As for content it's decent we got 4 different women to fuck within the first 2 updates cmon that is ALOT of content compared to some games in the this genre.

And last but not least , the thickness .... love it

Anyways subscribe to buddies Patreon so we can see more updates. I think what kills most games are poor time / money budgeting and a crappy story.

Sidebar It's been over a year and we still waiting on smashing nana or smashing that hot gilf when she is awake( those who know know). So dev if your reading this your positioned to take the reign of in the bbw , milf and gilf(maybe) segment if you so choose.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

LionInDarkness

Must admit I was shocked to have the dev comment and recommend their game but here i am.

What i like:
    Black protag which is again shocking to see in 2024.
    He's not a total horn dog or piece of garbage.
    Black women. It's nice for me personally to see black women in a vn and for once not sigh sadly because she isn't just there to be fucked by the white protag.
    Thick ass black women. This is not a drill this game has some thyck ass women in it.
    Dialogue. Not the best but certainly not the worst dialogue in a game i've played. Alot of the dialogue is pretty grounded.

The Bad
    Black protags model is overly stereotypical. He's big, he's dark as hell, he has tats, he has his locks in a top not, he's buff. Again great to see a black mc and while im glad he's unmistakably black, i feel it is a little too extreme. In fact the same goes with most of the models. Glad to see some shapely, thick, sexy black women but their models could've used a little touch up. Same goes for the lighting which needs a little bit of work. Conversations could use more caps since there isn't too many images during a conversation. I kept encountering text on a black screen as well as images apparently missing. This game so far doesnt have too much to it. Lastly, while its nice that the dev has 2 protags, (black and white) i wish they would've stuck to just having one and or doing the other side later so that they could devote more time to the models, caps, etc.

Overall though i can't wait for this to be updated because while i have my issues...nothing is bad enough for me to not recommend this to any ppl out there wanting to play as a black mc.

probably gonna come back to fix this because im writing this with a headache while dying from the heat so...
  4. 5.00 star(s)

NicholasGurr

Game is very early in development. Nonetheless, it has some amazing models with an exceptional attention to detail. The black MC's writing is extremely authentic, if the dev isn't black himself he spends a lot of time around black people. The animations are some of the best I've seen out of 3DCG on this site. There's also a decent number of sex scenes for how early this game is in its production. I'll be keeping my eye on this one, and even if you're not a fan of pure Visual Novels, it's worth checking out.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Amaziri

A game with a lot of potential, I can't wait to see what happens next...
    The two-hero system is interesting, I wonder how you're going to manage it !
    What I find really excellent is the animations, they're really well done too, GG.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

LbM-93

This game is amazing! The artwork is great and the storyline is starting to shape up to, also love the large variety of choices to shape the characters.

I think there were a few logical inconsistencies, for example with White MC at one point after the confrontation with Barbie he mentions his former girlfriend Jenna but she never appears and there was no indication of her before that, and then suddenly she appears very briefly in the Black MC's story as a dancer in the club?! Wouldn't White MC have noticed that before? Weird sequence there...

But, apart a few logical incoherences in the story, 95% of the game is amazing and with lots of promise for a long future! Keep up the great work devs!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Washington1234567

I like the introduction so far. I love the models in this game. I am looking forward to seeing how the game and story develop with future updates I think this game has a lot of potential. The Duel protagonist might be good might be bad guess we will have to wait and see.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

shitork

in terms of content there is not that much yet, but its fully understandable as its only 0.01, but the story is shaping to be different from all the other clone games. I really really love the proportions of the ladies, and this game will definitely be staple for all the THICC enjoyers. Best luck to the dev.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Lognaros

Not bad, but too little content, I just hope you guys keep motivated and manage to make a great game, with consistency and long sex scenes I think the game would be really enjoyable, I like the character desing a lot.