4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bokken

Jun 14, 2017
Just when I was starting to enjoy how much everything from my childhood was being violated, this.

Eh I've done to worse.

ImpChadChan

Apr 1, 2021
I wasn't sure if that would confuse people, but I am going with the official definition of the tag in the rules.

https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

"The act of impregnating a woman or having sex with a pregnant one."

Should I remove this tag?
I'm no authority on the subject. BUT as far as I know, pregnancy would be for cases where you get the woman pregnant AND she appears with a big belly at some point in the game. Like, having sex with the pregnant woman would be ideal, but technically it is not necessary. So, in case you impregnate her but she doesn't appear in the future with a big belly, that would be classified as impregnation, and not pregnancy.

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
I'm no authority on the subject. BUT as far as I know, pregnancy would be for cases where you get the woman pregnant AND she appears with a big belly at some point in the game. Like, having sex with the pregnant woman would be ideal, but technically it is not necessary. So, in case you impregnate her but she doesn't appear in the future with a big belly, that would be classified as impregnation, and not pregnancy.
That makes more sense. I removed the pregnancy tag.

Reactions: ImpChadChan

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Everyday when when you're walking down the street. And everybody that you meet, has an original point of view! And I say, Hey! "Hey!"
What a wonderful time today! Where we can learn to work and play!

Oct 6, 2019
Honestly don't get why is everyone joking. It's not like this is the first furry game on this site.

I for one enjoyed this, and I'm sad it was this short. I'm also sad your new project will be different, but at least it will have a wider appeal and maybe people will receive it better.

The art was sometimes great and sometimes not. The actual sex animations were good although the boobs bounced a bit too much (especially for Dora).

I was hoping for more, like a threesome or something, but I get how this was supposed to be a quick thing just to get started.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes